11 // Loving His Beast

Chapter Eleven | Dave the ex

I walked in to catering. I grabbed a bottle of water and some snacks before sitting down.

Sighing, I pulled out my phone and checked my messages as well as Twitter and Instagram.

Seeing nothing good, I looked at the time.

"I heard you were back. I had to see if it was true," A voice said from behind. I turned around and caught my ex, Dave Bautista.

"What do you want, Dave?" I asked him.

"You," Dave answered with a sly smirk.

"Do you remember why I left your ass? " I asked him.

"Because I cheated, but you know we could make this work again; you want me back because if you didn't, you wouldn't be working here again," Dave explained.

"There was a time I thought that you did everything right. I must've been out of my mind. So when I think of the time that I almost loved you. You showed your ass, and; I saw the real you. Thank God you blew it. I'm so over you. You hurt me so bad. I hope you and that bitch are happily rotting in hell altogether," I said.

"I'm sorry, I cheated, but you weren't giving me enough. I wanted more, " He said.

"You wanted more like what marriage, children, sex? Because if I remember correctly, you said you weren't ready for that type of commitment. It's time to face the facts. That I'm the one that's got away." I said.

"Danica, you let our baby die. That's why I cheated on you, and yeah, you are the one that got away; but you think Brock, that country hillbilly that you have a crush on, can give you everything that I can?" He asked.

"No, you broke me. That's why I lost my child. You didn't care then, so you sure as hell don't care now. Who said I wanted him to give me anything? And for your information, He's a better man than you," I explained.

"How can you want to be with something like him? He'll never be a better man than me. You know it. When you're ready to be mine again then call me." He said walking away.

"I'll never come back to you!" I yelled at him, standing up.

I sat back down until I heard a loud shattering sound like breaking glass.

I got up and ran out of catering, and turned left down the hallway where more noise were coming from somewhere ahead.

When I finally reached the end of the hallway.

My jaw dropped. Brock was beating on Dave.

"Danica!" I heard a voice call.

"Paul!" I yelled as I looked around for him until I spotted him under a table, hiding. "Why are you hiding under a table?" I asked him.

"Can you not see what is happening right in front of you?" Paul replied.

"Yeah, Dave and Brock are fighting but why?" I asked, looking at the two men fighting.

"You need toget help!" Paul exclaimed.

"Why didn't you do that instead of hiding?" I asked.

We heard footsteps running towards us.

Randy and the authority were standing there but quickly jumped in to separate Dave and Brock from each other.

Randy was holding Brock and I looked at Randy.

I realized that I'd been staring at his face and quickly turned my gaze to look at Brock.

"Are you okay?" I asked Brock.

"What did you see in him?" Brock asked, ignoring my question.

"In who? " I asked.

"Dave," He said.

"I don't even know anymore, myself," I said.

Randy let go of Brock, and Brock walked away from me after that.

I didn't understand why he was fighting with Dave?

"Danica, you have to stay away from him," Randy said.

"Who? Brock? No, " I said.

"Why not? Didn't you see what he did to Dave? " He asked.

"He deserved it. He said I killed my baby. I'm not staying away from Brock. Everybody told me to stay away from you and look at us, we're best friends. Brock is my friend, " I explained.

"Are you willing to love his beast? " He asked.

"If he lets me, then yes," I answered.

"I will kill him if he hurts you," Randy said, walking away.

He's not going to hurt me.

BROCK POV

I heard everything that they said in catering.

He hurt her bad.

I could see she was ready to start crying.

I wasn't about to let that low life think he can get away with hurting her and have her.

She's mine.

I don't know what she saw in him.

But I'm going to make sure she doesn't go back to him.

I've fallen for Danica.

I hope she can love my beast.

(A/N: I'm thinking about making a Seth Rollins Fanfic. I don't know yet...HELP!)