7// Loving His Beast

Chapter Seven | Human Nature

"I swear men are stupid," Paige yelled.

"What happened?"I asked her.

She sighed.

"So, I went on a date, and the asshole had the nerve to make me pay for the dinner and parking," She said, grabbing a bite of my subway.

"Damn, he made you pay for everything," I said, trying not to laugh.

"Not funny. How was your day?" She asked.

"Aside from me sleeping all day until now, boring. Are you ready to run 2 miles?" I asked her.

I stretched after Paige finished my sandwich.

"Yup, let's go," She said, getting up.

"So, when do you think you'll be Divas champion again? " I asked her.

We started jogging

"After they're done making a joke of the Divas' division," Paige said.

"Yeah, I told Paul that they should be giving you guys more air time, and you guys having to share that one title ain't cool," I said.

"Yup, they don't give a fuck about the Divas, I think that's why we have the revolution, but enough of diva talk; let us talk about your love life," Paige said, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Paige, there is no love life," I said.

"What? Come on; you had to have at least dated someone before your big crush on the beast. You had to be in love with someone, " She said.

"Why do we think love will fix us and make us whole. When in the end, it just leaves us more broken than before, " I said.

"Tell me what happened? " She asked.

"The best thing in the world is when you're in love, and that person happens to be your best friend. Well, that's what I thought until I walked in on that best friend fucking some bitch. She had horrible luck because she got a beat down from me, then I burned his clothes and had a yard sale, so he made me a little richer," I said, laughing at the memory.

"Damn, I thought you were crazy, but now I think you're a lunatic, " Paige said, laughing.

"Well, that's what happens when someone thinks they can play you," I said.

"I wonder if you can pull that shit with Brock?" She asked.

"I mean, I probably would be able to beat up the girl he fucking but burning his shit and all that extra stuff, probably not. He would tear my ass up," I said.

"A Night on the town or a special night in what's your dream Valentine's Day date? You know, since Valentine's day is coming up," She asked.

"I would rather stay in. A cozy night alone watching movies and pizza. Besides, valentines day is for women like Nicole, and what about you?" I replied.

"A special night in cooking dinner together and being silly! And right it is for gals like Nicole," She said.

"Paige, I think we went further than we were supposed to," I said.

"Why do you say that? " She asked.

"Because Brock is staring at us, and we were supposed to run the two blocks around the gym, and this doesn't look like the gym," I said.

"Oh shit, you're right, let's go before he says something," Paige said and started running the way we came from while I stood there and stared back at Brock.

We started each other down to the point where I didn't notice he was in my face.

When the fuck did he move?

"Looks like we have a staring problem," Brock said.

"Not we, just you; besides, why would I stare at someone who ran off after kissing someone," I said.

"I thought you would forget about that kiss," He said.

"Why would I forget that? You played with my feelings for you," I said.

"No, I didn't. That kiss would not have had happened if you had not started flirting with me," He said.

"Dumbass, if you called what I did flirting, then you are stupid," I said.

"Come on, and you don't need to start calling me names. What are we in the first grade? " He said.

"We might as well be because I got a whole list of names I would love to call you right now," I said, poking his chest.

"Oh really, would one of them be, daddy," He said, smirking.

"The only way I would ever call you daddy is the day you eat this pussy, but we all can't get what we want," I said, walking away.