22 // Loving His Beast

Chapter Twenty-Two | 6 weeks later

Please don't let it be true.

I've always suffered dizzy spells and nausea in the morning, but since my family had jinxed with me getting pregnant.

I would constantly take a pregnancy test to come back negative after a while, I realized I wanted to get pregnant.

I wasn't going to tell Brock that because I don't want him to feel like I'm using him to get pregnant now.

I got so obsessed with babies that I made a Tumblr account and searched relating to babies.

I already have the perfect baby room and all the outfits I would buy.

I had to hide my laptop from Brock, so he doesn't jump to the conclusion that I'm pregnant.

He would have me stop working in a heartbeat.

I've even gone to Stephanie and Paul for advice on working in this business while being pregnant and the whole parenting while on the road.

Stephanie told me I could still work and travel, but after I hit my third trimester, I would have to stay home.

Paul said since I'm not actively wrestling and I didn't have to go, since I'm the ring often that it was perfectly safe for me, and they know what they're talking about since they have three kids.

The more I spent thinking and talking about this.

The more I wanted to be pregnant so imagine when I woke up one morning and decided to go to see my doctor for a regular check-up.

The nurse called me up and told me to wait in Dr. Wang's room waiting for him.

He soon walks in and sits down.

"Hey Danica, what's wrong?" He asked.

"Wang, I think I'm... Pregnant," I said.

"Oh, lay down; I want to make sure. I'll go get the sonogram machine," he said.

He came back with the machine and hooked it up.

He looked back at me with sad eyes because he knew about my first miscarriage and how much I want to get pregnant since this is my second time here.

I looked away. I can't believe this is happening.

"Are you ready?" Wang asked.

"Yes," I said.

He placed a liquid gel on my stomach and then starting moving around, looking for the baby.

That's when I saw the flutter of the tiny heartbeat on the clinic monitor.

"You could hear the heartbeat," I told Wang.

"No stress and congratulations, you finally got what you wanted, Danica. It looks like you five weeks and three days are pregnant, and your due date is July 20, or it could change," Dr. Wang said, wiping the gel off my stomach.

I pulled out my phone and quickly sent a text to the group chat.

Group chat: Hot bishes and guys

Somebody'sMAMA: Guess what??

Myhousesaraya: what??

Pettyrenee:???

BRIE MODE: WHAT???

Somebody'sMAMA: where is Brock?

Beastinthebed: I'm here

Somebody'sMAMA: Do you guys notice something different about me??

FearlessNikki: your name

BRIE MODE: Somebody's mama ??

I put my phone away and left the doctor's office. I went home and found Brock sitting on the couch, using his phone.

He looked at me and wondered what was wrong (removing his headphones from his ears).

"How did it go?" He asked.

"Well, I am not ill," I said.

"Ill?" He asked.

"No, but you are ill?" I asked, placing my hand on his forehead. 

"Come on, D, what's wrong, " He said.

"Er... hmmm, I am pregnant!" I said.

He was stunned.

"We're having a baby, " He said, pulling me into a tight hug.

"Yes, we're having a baby," I said, crying happy tears.

I sent a text in the group chat.

Somebody'sMAMA: I'M PREGNANT BISHES

Myhousesaraya: Finally 😁😁

BRIE MODE: YESS, our babies are going to play together 😊😀

FearlessNikki: Thank god I didn't return all the clothes

Somebody'sMAMA: spread the word, there's a new MILF in town 😭😅😂😘