18 // Loving His Beast

Chapter Eighteen | Danica, the fighter

My eyes were focused on my opponent, who seemed a little tired.

The sound of the bell being hit.

I got up and went straight for the kill. There wasn't much time left, but I knew I was winning. I tossed a punch to the stomach of my opponent.

This was the last round of the match.

I threw a punch to my opponent's face. She cried in pain. I threw another point to her stomach and then two counter punches.

I waited to see what she would do next before I hit her with a big knock-out punch.

She collapsed onto the mat. The referee began counting. Everyone started counting along. All I heard was the sounds of the bell being hit three times.

This is what I do when I'm bored out of my mind and angry at the world. I quickly got out of the boxing ring and headed towards the boxing gym locker rooms.

My friend Joey entered me into this little ring competition because one, he couldn't fight a girl and two because he put money that I could beat this girl.

So here I am in a locker room taking a warm shower so I could leave this place. I was washing off all sweat. I washed my hair and got out. I brushed my teeth.

I threw on a fresh pair of bra and panties. I threw on some tights and a hoodie and puma sneakers that I had in my gym bag.

I pulled out my phone and see that I have four missed calls from Morgan, three text messages from Brock.

I decided to call Morgan first.

I pressed the call.

After three rings, she picks up.

"Hello, you finally decided to use your phone," she spoke into the phone.

"Sorry, I was busy. So wassup? " I said.

"Look, come by my office. We have a lot to talk about. So see you in thirty." She said, hanging up before I could reply.

Sigh, I hate when she does that. I leave the gym and get into my car and drive off into the direction of Morgan's office.

While waiting at a red light, I decided to check what Brock's text said.

'I miss you.'

'You need to talk to Morgan. She's blowing up my phone.'

'Nice boxing match. Could you send me some pictures? I love you.'

I laughed and quickly sent him a text.

'I miss and love you too. I already called her. What type of pictures?? How did you know about the boxing match? Are you stalking me, Mr.Lesnar? '

I put my phone down and drive off when the light turns green. I finally make it to Morgan's office. I don't even know why she has this big ass building for. I get out of the car and walk inside the building.

I walk towards the elevator and press the button up. Once it opens, I walk inside and press five. It opens, and I walk out and walk towards Morgan's office, which her assistant is not even at the front desk, but that's not my business.

I knock on the door before I hear a 'come in.' I open the door and see Morgan looking stressed out. Aww, poor baby. I sit down on the couch and look at her. "Don't look at it like that," she said. I rolled my eyes before speaking.

"You said we have a lot to talk about, so, " I said.

"Well, there are several things we need to talk about like do you know there's a video of you fighting that blonde diva named summer, then Stephanie McMahon calls me and asked if you want to design a new ring gear, and also E network has contacted me about you possibly doing a reality show about you and your life." She said.

"There's a video, and I'm just now hearing about this. Yeah, I need new ring gear and also a reality show. What the hell would I do with a reality show?" I asked.

"The reality show would be base on your daily life, like you being a singer, dancer, wrestler, and actress. They would like to involve Brock due to the fact, and he is your boyfriend," she said.

"Well, I have to talk to Brock about it, but most likely, that's a no. I mean, I can't deal with cameras following me. You should know that. Morgan, is there anything else you need to talk about?" I said, rubbing my temples.

"So would you like to be my maid of honor at my wedding in the summer? " she asked.

"Hold the fuck up; when did you get engaged? " I asked, surprised.

"Three weeks ago," she said.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner? " I said.

"It slipped my mind, but I'm telling you now." She said.

"Oh my god, we have so much to do. Did you start planning? Do you have a date? Wait, you're getting married this summer or next?" I asked.

"Yes, June 25 and this summer," she said.

"I can't believe Nick proposed. Let me see the ring?" I said.

"Here, look at that diamond," she said, showing me her hand.

"Damn, he did well. " I said, looking at the ring.

"I know, right." She said.

"First Brie is pregnant, and then you're engaged. Who's next? " I said.

"Who knows, maybe you'll be both pregnant and engaged," she said, chuckling.

"Bitch, what? You're funny," I said.

"You don't think it could happen," she asked.

"I love Brock, and I know he loves me, but I don't think a baby or a wedding is in our future. " I said.

"You never know, so don't shut down that idea of being married with children." She said.

'Naughty ones. Daddy is lonely on the road.😉😏😖'