10 // Loving His Beast

Chapter Ten | The Photoshoot

Today I have a photoshoot with WWE to put on their website, or was it for a magazine. I wasn't listening when Morgan was talking about what the photshoot was.

All I could think about is how the past week, Brock and I have been getting closer as friends. He is a quiet person, and sometimes it's frustrating, but it's cool.

"You have a photoshoot, and then you have a meet and greet, so don't forget, and how's Brock?" Morgan asks.

"Thanks for the information, and why are you asking about him?" I replied.

"Because you guys have gotten so close, which is weird because you have a big fat crush on him," She says.

I sigh, looking over at Morgan.

"We are just friends, nothing more," I said.

"Whatever, you don't have to tell me anything; just go get ready to go," She says, walking away.

I stand up, brushing off the crumbs of my granola bar off my jeans.

"How long till we get there?" I ask her, getting in her car.

"Probably twenty or thirty-four minutes," She says.

"Great, are you just dropping me off or staying?" I ask.

"Dropping off," She says.

When we arrived, I got out of the car and walk into the building.

"Hi Ms. Garcia-Colace, follow me," A lady says to me.

"Your photoshoot will be you in swimsuits, and we have about fifteen minutes before it starts," She says.

I nodded.

I follow her to this dressing room, and right away, they get started on my hair and makeup.

So much fun.

BROCK POV

I follow a crew member to a green screen, and they hand me a shirt. I see Danica go in hair and make-up. I didn't know she would be here today.

She gets up from the chair, and I noticed her walking out wearing a black swimsuit, and I think my shorts just got tighter.

She looks over and smiles. "Hi, Brock," She yells out and starts walking over.

"What are you doing here? " I ask her.

"I have a photo shoot, and why didn't you tell me you were gonna be here too," She says.

"Why didn't you tell me? " I ask her.

"Because I just found out this morning about this shoot," She answers, giggling.

"Are you gonna watch me?" I ask her.

"Only if you watch me," She replies.

"Deal," I said.

"We are best friends," She says.

I roll my eyes "Acquaintances," I said.

"Are we all set here?" A crew member asks.

"Yes," We both answer at the same time.

I walked over to the screen. I wouldn't say I like photos, but with Danica here, I wanted to show off. I'm directed to do about fifteen different poses before I can leave. I notice Danica talking and looking at the computer, pointing at the photos.

"I need a copy of that asap," I hear her whisper to the photographer.

The photographer chuckles.