34// Loving His Beast

Chapter Thirty-Four | Epilogue Pt 1

Hey guys, this is the final chapter of Loving His Beast. I hope you guys like it. I want to thank everyone for voting on each chapter and commenting too. This book is my first time writing WWE fan fiction, and I couldn't be happier with how this book turned out. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this last chapter 😁.

|Epilogue|

I called Nicole and Brie at six something at night to go to the drug store and to buy me a pregnancy test.

It was revenge for when Brie made me do it.

Nicole was so excited for me.

Nicole and John had gotten pregnant a few weeks ago, and she was excited to share her pregnancy journey with someone.

"I still don't understand why you needed us to get it for you," Nicole said, sitting next to me.

"It's revenge," I said.

Brie rolled her eyes.

"What makes you think that you're pregnant?" Nicole asked.

"I haven't had my period in eight weeks, and I've been nauseous," I explained.

"So is this the part where we promise not to tell anyone, not even John and Bryan," Brie asked.

"Absolutely," I replied.

"Go take the test," Nicole said.

Brie and I went to the bathroom, and she walked out because she did not want to watch me pee on a stick.

I walked out, and we put a timer on for five minutes. We waited till it was the moment of truth.

Brie told me to look at the test.

I shook my head no, so Nicole picked up the test.

"I'm going to be an Auntie again," Nicole screamed.

"Does that mean it's positive?" Brie asked.

"Yes, the test is positive," I replied.

"Oh my God, I'm pregnant," I screamed.

Brie started to do her happy dance, and Nicole and I couldn't help but join her.

"I can't believe it," I said with tears.

"You have to tell him. He'll be happy," Brie said.

"I know," I said.

I walked back into the living room and grabbed my phone so that I could call Brock.

"We're leaving," Nicole said, walking towards the door.

"Bye bitches." I said.