27// Loving His Beast

Chapter Twenty-Seven | Suprise Wedding Pt 2

|Brock|

I then continue, "So... Will you marry me in front of our family? " I asked.

Tears filled her eyes as she was overwhelmed with happiness.

She was all choked up and unable to say anything; instead, she nods her head up and down repetitively while tears stream down her face.

My smile grew more prominent than I had ever seen it before as I slipped the ring around her finger.

I brought her into my warm embrace as thoughts ran through my mind

I brought her into my warm embrace as thoughts ran through my mind. She's the first woman who's ever been different. The moment I saw her, I could tell she wasn't one of those girls who gets around. She's unique. Her personality is perfect. She's brave, and I wanted her for myself; I wanted to be the one to protect her, to love her, hold her in my arms, make sure no other man hurts.

Just the thought of someone hurting her like that put me on edge. The pastor came up and asked if we wanted to begin the ceremony. We both said yes.

I was marrying the woman of my dreams.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses to join Danica Garcia-Colace, and Brock Lesnar in holy matrimony commended to be honorable among all. Into this- these two present now come to be joined. If any person can show why these two people should not be joined together, let them speak now or forever hold their peace." The minister says.

"In a marriage, each partner is to be an encourager rather than a critic, a forgiver rather than a collector of hurts, an enabler rather than a reformer. The real act of marriage occurs in the heart, not in the ballroom or church, or synagogue. It's a choice you make on your wedding day and over and over again, and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband...Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is a success. Would the couple like to say a few words?" The minister continues.

"Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. Grow old along with me; the best is yet to be. When the darkness rolls in, I'll be there through thick and thin. I don't know where I'd be without you here with me. Life with you makes perfect sense. You're my best friend. Because today, when I look into your eyes, my love for you only grows. It's even stronger now. My love will never waver. And this I vow to you, today, and always and forever. There is no such thing as a perfect man or a perfect marriage. But the one I have is perfect for me." she said, tearing up.

"When I sleep, I dream of you, and when I wake, I long to hold you in my arms. If anything, our time apart has only made me more certain that I want to spend my nights by your side and my days with your heart. I wasn't sure that love could survive everything we put it through, but you were. You were sure, and you were always sure. Before we met, I was as lost as a person could be, and yet you saw something in me that somehow gave me direction again." I said.

"Marriages, like a garden, take time to grow. But the harvest is rich unto those who patiently and tenderly care for the ground. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance." The minister said after I finished my vows.

"Do you, Danica Tinley Garcia- Colace, take Brock Edward Lesnar to be your wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to be bonny and buxom at the bed and at the board, to love and to cherish, till death we depart, according to God's holy ordinance." The minister said.

"I do," she said.

The minister asks me the same thing.

"I do," I said.

"Then, by the power invested in me by the state of Florida, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The minister said.

He continues, "I now present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Brock Edward Lesnar." He announced.