26// Loving His Beast

Chapter Twenty-Six | Suprise Wedding Pt 1

I was out with the girls, and they wanted me to get my hair and make-up done for something. They kept saying it was a girls' day.

I was taking pictures of the finished product.

I put my phone back and turned back to the girls staring at me like I had two heads.

"What? "I asked.

"Well, if you were listening, you would've heard that Brock is coming here for you," Nicole said, pointing at me.

"He wants you back, and I told his dumb ass he shouldn't have let you go," Amari said.

"Y'all need to talk, so what are you going to do?" Morgan asked.

I didn't know what to feel or think.

"Umm...I'm going to leave as soon as he walks in."I said, a little confused.

Little did I know it was too late.

He was already walking in.

I started to feel like this girl's day was a setup.

But damn, he did look good.

His smile did always warm me up on the inside.

He walked up to me.

"Hey, Danica, you got a minute?" Brock asked.

I looked at the girls, and they all shook their heads yes.

"Yeah, come on," I answered, getting up and walking outside with him right behind me.

"I want to apologize for everything. I'm not perfect, I make mistakes, I hurt people, but when I say sorry, I mean it. It's been difficult to wait for you to be ready to talk or see me, Danica. I love you, and I'm willing to work it out so that we can be a family and with Summer; I had already ended things with her before I asked you to be my girlfriend, so no need to worry. I want you." Brock said.

"I'm kinda glad I'm so difficult to deal with because then I know when someone stays around, they genuinely want to. I'm not giving you my 100% if you aren't doing the same. No girl wants to be with a guy that can't let other girls know he's taken. If you don't mean it, don't say it."I said.

"How do you know?" He asked.

"I prayed and had faith that your blind ass would see through the bullshit that you was starting. I love you, but I won't be a fool for you." I said.

"You don't have to be a fool. Just let me know if you willing to give us a try again." He said.

"I want someone who won't give up on me," I whispered.

"I won't, so we back together," He said, grinning.

I shook my head no.

"They say brown eyes are just brown eyes until you fall in love with somebody with brown eyes." He said.

"Brock, I'm still mad at you," I said.

"Look, Paul gave me some advice, and I decided that I'm not letting you go, so just come with me," he said.

"Why?" I asked.

He ignored my question and practically dragged me to his car. I got in the first seat, and Brock acquires in the driver's seat and quickly drives off. Once we reached a red light, he pulls out this garment bag from the back seat and gives it to me.

"Once we get to the place, go to the bathroom and put this dress on." He said.

"Should I be worried? " I asked.

"No." He said he starts driving when the light turns green.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"If you ask one more question, I swear I'll stop this car and drop you off at a bus stop, so just trust me!" he said.

"Fine. I'll sit here and be quiet." I said.

~30 minutes later~

He finally stops the car and gets out before telling me to stay in the car. After waiting for a while, I slowly fall asleep. I soon hear a voice calling me and tapping on the window of the vehicle.

"Danica." A voice said.

"Huh? " I said.

"Wake up, it's time. " a voice said.

"Time?" I asked.

I open the car door and get out. I see Morgan, and she pulls me and drags me from the car. "

"We need to get you dressed," she said.

We quickly walk into a place, and she tells me to dress while she fixes my hair.

She walks me to a clear glass door where I see candle lights and red roses on the ground; in front of me were a couple of seats on each side. Morgan gives me a little push telling me to walk.

The audiences slowly appear, and Brock appears wearing a different suit.

I smile, and when I finally get down the aisle, I look up, and he looks down at me and smiles.

"I know I fucked up, but there's no way in hell I would let you get away that easy without trying to fight for you. So I'm hoping you say yes to this whole thing." He said.

He kneels, pulls out a black box, and opens the package, which revealed a ring. I was shocked and touched by how sweet this surprise from Brock was.

He then continues, "So... Will you marry me in front of our family?" he asked.