32// Loving His Beast

Chapter Thirty-Two | Family Photos

A|N : Since today is my birthday, I feel like giving myself a gift by updating even though the book is still on hold, but I hope you guys like the short chapter. #Teamgemini

|Danica|

"Love it, Danica. Could you hold her up a little more; right there, perfect." The photographer said.

"Awe, you guys look so adorable," Brie said.

"Is it vital for her to only be in her diaper?" Brock asked.

"Yes," Nicole answered.

"Can we get one with other kids?" The photographer asked.

"Mya, come with your brothers," Brie said.

"Brock, do you want to join in?" Nicole asked.

"No, I don't see the purpose of this. I mean, we see each other every day. Do we need pictures?" He said. I shook my head at him.

"Brock, these pictures are for memories; it's not like we're young forever," I said.

"Whatever, call me when you guys are done." He said, walking upstairs.

"I've never seen someone hate taking pictures as much as Brock. You guys are a weird combination." Nicole said.

"Hey, leave my man alone; not everybody likes being in the spotlight like you, Nicole. Now can you wipe Duke's mouth, please?" I said.

"Duke, come to auntie," Nicole said.

"Eww, no, mommy, is auntie gonna kiss me all over the face again?" Duke asked. Brie and I laughed.

"What? I can't help that he has a cute little face." Nicole said.

"Duke, come here," Brie said while wiping off his face.

"Do you also want some with your sisters? " The photographer asked.

"Yeah, sure, we can do a couple," I said.

Danica walked upstairs and into the bedroom, where she found Brock sleeping with a picture of them on their wedding day on his chest.

She climbed into the bed, taking the picture off his chest before kissing his forehead then his lips.

He still didn't move.

She started planting kisses on his neck.

"Daddy! Wake up," she said, knowing that he loved being called Daddy.

She started jumping on the bed, which scared him, causing him to fall. He groaned, getting up from the floor then playfully punching her.

"What a nice way to wake up your husband," he said smiling.

"Well, you weren't responding to my kisses or me calling you daddy," I said.

"You sure I wasn't responding." He said, smirking. I looked down at his pants.

"Brock Jr. seems to like it," I said.

"Do you want to give him some love?" He asked.

"Nope, my sisters are still here, and I don't want them walking in on us, but a cold wash should fix that," I said, getting off the bed and walking out of the room.

"You're lucky this time." He said.

"Don't worry, babe. I gotcha next time." I said, chuckling.