14 // Loving His Beast

Chapter Fourteen | His girlfriend

"So all that I'm asking is that you handle me with caution cause I don't give myself often. But I guess I'll try today cause I've had my heart broken before, and I promised I would never let myself hurt anymore. But I tore down my walls and opened my doors, made room for one so baby I'm yours." He said, kissing me.

" And now I wanna call you my baby. I want to be your best friend. It's so craz, amazing, and you know it, you know I'm feeling you." I said.

"I can't believe it. I spent the night with Brock, and I loved it," I said.

"You did what? How was it? Is he big? " Nicole asked.

"Nicole, I'm not gonna answer that, but why the hell did you let me leave with him?" I replied.

"I wasn't paying attention to you and him. But you guys were baby-making," She said.

"Baby-making?" I asked, confused.

"Yeah, Brock and you had sex which means I'm going to be an auntie," She answered, doing her happy dance.

"No, don't you dare jinx me, you fool, " I said, thumping her head.

"You should go see him again and work on my niece now," She said.

"What no!" I yelled.

"Whatever, it's gonna happen sooner rather than later, and your secret is safe with me," She said.

"It better be or else," I said, walking back up to my room.

"Oh, there's another party at Paige's house tonight; get ready bitch!" Nicole yelled.

"Why do you guys always party?" I yelled back.

"We put our bodies through hell. We deserve to party," She yelled back.

I walked back downstairs to the living room and see Nicole watching old UFC matches.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Watching your man fight," She said.

"He's not my man," I said.

"You're giving him some, so he's your man," She said.

I sat down next to her.

"How long until this party?" I asked.

"It's like in an hour," She answered with a shrug.

"And you're not getting ready?" I questioned.

"Because it's a Paige party. Nothing with her is on time," She said.

"Well, I'm going to get ready because I like to be on time," I said.

"I already picked out your dress and heels, so just take a shower," She said.

"Gee, thanks, coco," I said, walking back upstairs.

I went straight to my bathroom and got in the shower, and shaved my legs.

I got out after twenty minutes.

I brushed my teeth and started doing my make-up and hair. I walked out to my room and seen a dress and shoes laying on my bed.

I quickly got dress because I know if Nicole bust through my bedroom door right now, she will turn into a mom and try to dress me herself.