Prologue

BEFORE I WAS FAMOUS or in short THE PAST

So after all this time. I finally became A superstar. I was stunned that I was on the 5'o clock news. My face was plastered on every magazine and news paper. (well not EVERY SINGLE ONE) I am just so Amazed, shocked, relieved.

I'm having mixed feelings actually. Well It started in College I was a Music Major and I worked on a radio station.

My co-host which was Bruce knew a lot of people. Especially Directors and producers of movies. I literally don't know why but that was the truth. One day a friend came in and begged Bruce to find him a girl to become the leading lady in the film "Super Over Protective DAD".

The Dad was Will Ferrel, The Mom was Tina Fey and the supportive best friend was Andrew Court. Andrew wasn't really a big super star... YET.

"C'mon Bruce please." "Okay, Okay I'll find someone for you Lawrence." Apparently Lawrence did his "Producer Magic " to get Bruce to say yes. Because Bruce would never do a thing like that! "Yes! Well the girl needs to be A Brunette, has a good-looking face that guys would swoon for and girls would want to be, Tall but not too tall, Good personalty because the last girl was a total drag queen, and good sense of humor." "Why the last one couldn't take a joke?" Bruce said "Don't even get me started" "Well I know Just the girl for that job. Hannah!" so I came gushing In.

.

"Lawrence, Hannah. Hannah, Lawrence." Bruce introduced me to Lawrence "Interesting. Hannah so why did the chicken cross the road?" "I don't know." Lawrence giggled a bit I didn't know what to say "To kill the which on the other side." Then Bruce Cut in "No wonder She couldn't take a joke, your jokes are cheesy." "I'm not finished. Knock knock." "Whose There?' I replied. "The chicken." "Hahahahahaha" It was hilarious. I thought it would be tacky but it wasn't. "You got the part we start shooting at 5 am tomorrow see you there." Lawrence said, then left.

"What part?" I asked Bruce "Super Over Protective DAD." "What? I didn't sign up for anything!" "No I hitched you up." "Wow I thought You hated me?" "Yeah I want You to leave and start a new life but just remember where you came form and where you've been."

Bruce actually cared about me. He was like my brother. That's why we hated each other, but I LITERALLY ALWAYS TOOK HIS ADVICE. He was right. Well I dropped out of school to be a super star and the movie was released I was famous.

The movie was a hit and so was I. Then the paparazzi followed be every where. Then I stared doing what I love. MUSIC. I released an album Called " This feel's like Home" It suprisingly also became a hit. I wonder how long my luck will stick?