Chapter 28: Wendy run away with ME

Niall's P.O.V.

She read aloud those words. The words of defeat. They had finally given up. I can live in peace without wondering one of those blondes wouldn't stab me while I sleep. They had given up. "Hannah, that does mean they won't bother us anymore?" I asked trying to verify it with her. "Yes." I heard her say. "Holy Crap." I said in relief. I broke into a smile than ran to her and hugged her.

I felt her breath hitch and she started to cry. "It's okay, you are going to be just fine. I will never ever let you go." I said rubbing her back.

She nodded and I smiled. I leaned in and kissed her softly. I tasted some of the Vanilla that was left on her lips."Hannah, I won't even lie, you... taste like Vanilla ice cream." She just chuckled at my statement.

"Well genius, we were eating ice cream. Vanilla ice cream to be exact." I laughed then kissed her again. This is the best feeling ever! I won the girl of my dreams and I won't let anything get between the two of us."So, what do you want to do today?" I asked her. "Well Phineas, maybe we can build a roller coaster." she said smirking. I laughed at her then said.

"Aren't you a little old to be watching Phineas and Ferb?" she smirked and so did I. "Yes, yes I am." she retorted smiling. "Hey, you know what would be better?" I asked. "Besides eating this tub of ice cream." she said opening it then running to the kitchen grabbing two spoons and running back to me.

"We, could go to an amusement park and ride one of the roller coaster instead of building one of them." I said eating some Vanilla ice cream. "YES!!!" she said covering the tub of ice cream then grabbed my spoon. She placed the tub of ice cream in her freezer then washed the spoon. She grabbed my wrist then we exited from her apartment.

We got a cab and drove to the nearest amusement park. The place was packed with people. "Hopefully, with this crowd, we can blend in and not get caught by paparazzi." I said holding her hand. We got like a ticket bracelet then roamed around.

We found a archery booth and she didn't hit any of them. Hurray! "James, the roller coaster is there!" she shouted. "Coming... person with no second name." I said smirking. "You're just jealous." she said sticking out her tongue.

There was a huge line but we went through it because we realized it was the line for pizza. My bae, pizza is getting famous.

"Hold on tight!" I said to Hannah who was freaking out. "If I die, I just want to let you know I love you." she said. I freezed for a second then I realized we were now moving. I felt my heart beat faster.

"Niall, OMFG, HOLD MEEEEIIIII!!!!!!" she said gripping my hand while we went down. I felt nothing because I was still possessing what she said. It's not like I didn't believe her, I was just... wow.

After the ride I had my arm around her and we were walking around looking for rides we can ride. I was looking at the picture we had while we were going down the roller coaster. She was smiling while screaming and I was cheekily smiling down. I guess I felt good that she said she loved me.

"Niall, the tunnel of Neverland love!" she said pulling me there. "Are you high?" I asked laughing. "Cause you have been do hyper today." I said getting in the ride and sittiing next to her.

"...Wendy run away with me. I know I sound crazy, don't you what you do to me." I heard Hannah sing along to the song that was being played. "Hannah, can I ask you something?..." I said trailing off. "Yeah." She said smiling. "Did you mean what you said in the roller coaster?" I said gulping the saliva that was left on my mouth. "I love you." she said.

"Yeah did you me-" but she cut me off with a kiss. I was again surprised. God, this girl has some tricks on her sleaves. "I wasn't asking if that was what I said. I was declaring that I love you."

"I can be tour lost boy your everything, better plan."

"Oh, somewhere in Neverland."

(A/N:) Hello, okay I must warn you 3 more chapters, plus a Epilogue will end my book. BYE Xx