Chapter 16: Supermarket, Paparazzi and Flashback

Hannah's P.O.V.

It has been a day since the date, my first date, my... first love.

We've actually been messaging all day. Now I've been woken up in my nap by Olivia who wants to go eat something outside. "HANNAH! MOVE YOUR LAZY BUTT, we are going now!" she said opening the door.

"Yes ma'am." I said grabbing my wallet and keys and shoving them in my pocket. We then made out to the elevator. "So where do you even want to eat?" I asked her. "Well, maybe we could just but something in the super market and eat it at the apartment. 

Then I heard my phone buzz. What? I thought I left this at the apartment... oh well. I checked my phone Niall sent me another text. Aww isn't he just adorbs.

Niall: So, I'm currently in the airport. I'm leaving Ireland ): I'll miss ya! x

Hannah: I'm currently crying cuz u left w/out saying goodbye. 4 that i'm not gonna reply anymore.

I joked to him. Okay, that sounded funny inside my head. Now I feel guilty. DAMN. "Hannah, what about we buy cereal, milk, vanilla ice cream, and other stuff." She said trying to persuade me.

"Well, okay but the other things will depend on it okay." I said. "Okay mommy." she replied. before the elevator opened we fixed ourselves cause paparazzi will be there.

I was wearing a superman sweater and grey sweatpants. Olivia was wearing a puffy, dark blue sweater that read 'WHY NOT' and striped grey sweatpants. We were both wearing black sunglasses and black converse sneakers and hair up in a bun.

And once we got out, as I predicted there were paparazzi flooding the entrance. Then I heard my phone buzz. Before we headed outside I checked my phone. IT was Niall.

Niall: Hannah, I'm srry. I wanted 2 come, but it wood b 2 early 4 u. 4give me!!!

Hannah: LOL haha, just joking. Lov ya Nialler. mwuah!

I replied to him in a snap and I grabbed Olivia's wrist and we went through the crowd of paparazzi. Then they stated flashing cameras and shoved and pushed us everywhere. Then they started doing it. The thing I hate most. They started making rumors and asking if rumors were true.

Hannah is it true that you have something against black people?

What? REALLY? I'm not racist.

Hannah are you dating Jake and Bruce at the same time while Jake has a girlfriend?

Seriously, okay first I'm not dating any of them, second Jake doesn't have a girlfriend. And third I'm with Niall, it's not official but I'd never hurt him because that would also hurt me too.

Hannah is it true that Amy isn't Olivia's sister and Olivia actually your sister?

Okay, no. She isn't my blood sister but my sister-sister.

Hannah is it true that you're dating Niall and Harry from one direction?

Okay, that last one made my heart skip. Hearing Niall's name is.... Wow.

Finally, we got out of the crowd but they are following us now. Okay, now there are fans. Whatever signing something wouldn't kill me.

After that, we got to the supermarket. An hour passed and within that hour I had 5 messages from Niall.