Chapter 5: Asking, shipping and weird talk

Niall’s P.O.V.

If I could file a complaint against “HARNAH” or “HANRY” or just Hannah and Harry I would. I don’t like them together.

Well I’m pretty sure you’d hate me for saying this, you know I’m not branding or kind of making dibs or something but I loved her first! I’m going to go to her flat before anyone does.

I knocked at her door and opened it I just want to talk about stuff. I’m so eager to talk to her. Its 9’07 and she usually wakes earlier. Yeah I know stuff. I went inside and looked for Hannah.

She was in her bed room still fast asleep. I was shocked I thought she would be awake. So I wake her up. I’m feeling so guilty right now. “Hi Hannah. I need to talk to you.” I told Hannah, She was so annoyed by me.

I could see so clearly she’s under slept. She still wants to sleep. I’ll be surprised if she doesn’t scream at me. “Hi Niall, um number one didn’t I lock the door number two good morning number three what’s up.” She said with a smile. I knew she was a keeper.

She’s just sunshine and a pot of gold. “Well I want to ask, do you like Harry?” “What?” “You know like – like?” “Um, why?” “Well I, I myself want to know, If you like him as more than a friend.” “Well… No-t really.” She said very unsurely.

Well I believe her though. She’s got my trust till forever. I want to tell her so bad that I like her more than a friend, but there are so many obstacles. I don’t know if I can pass through it all. But I’ll take that risk.

“Hannah, by any chance will you go out on a date with me.” I said not double thinking not holding back either. “U-ok. When?” “Um where do you want to go?” “The park or beach.” “Um I think at the park because if we go to the beach you might get a heat stroke Hannah.”

“Well park it is Niall. Um I want to go to sleep again so.” Hannah said shutting her eyes. “Well I’ll just lock the door on my way out.” Then I hear Hannah chuckle and she then said. “Is that an insult?” “No I didn’t mean it that way.” I said a little bit wanting to laugh.

“Ok just go and have a beautiful day.” “Oh yeah! Um let’s just go tomorrow 8 am.” “Ok. I’ll wake up early.” “Ok bye Hannah.” “Bye Niall.” Then I left.

Hannah’s P.OV.

What just happened? I’m going on a date with Niall. How does that happen? Well maybe I just, or I am just, He likes me!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is outrageous. ME? Well the moment I saw him I had hopes he would ask me out but once I got to know him my whole point of view changed. I had no chance once or ever. But he likes me. So I stand up and run after him to ask something.

“Niall!” I shouted while running to him. You know on the hallway. “Niall, can I ask you something?” “Sure anything for you.” He replied with a smile. He was so cute. “Well I’m not sure on the date so, Wait you know I’m still going, It’s because maybe there with be some things I have to do so, Can I please have your number?” I said crossing my finger at the back so he wouldn’t think I was a try hard crazy person. “OK, well it’s –his number-” “Thanks Niall here mine.”

You just gave a piece of paper that had your number. I kissed him on the cheek and ran off. I immediately got ready for interview I have. It’s for a YouTube show thing. I agreed to go because I watch her a lot.

“Hello. Hannah” “Hello.” “Well I’m of course going to ask you questions from your fans and some from the studio. Ten questions each.” “Ok, shoot” “What is the weirdest thing about you?” “Well I say sorry way too much.”

After the interview I heard my ringtone. “Hello?” “Hi, Hannah. Um are you free today? No, no are you free now?” Niall was nervous. WEIRD! “Yes, I’m. What’s up?” “Well I was just so looking forward to our da……. I mean do you want to watch a concert of me and the guys? Eleanor will be here to support Louis, and everyone else is unavailable. So will you come?”

“Well, okay. I’ll be there as fast as I can, can I bring someone with me or should I just go ALONE?” “Well do whatever you want babe u- I mean Hannah. Bye.” I couldn’t care less of what he says but he just talks very weird sometimes.

“HANNAH!!!” I hear someone scream. It was……

*Short chapter*

(A/N :) Hello sorry, I make a short chapter because It hurts. My brain it just won’t shut up. It’s thinking about graduating and school. That is why my friends I hate school. -END-