Chapter 9: Anger and blood bath

Drew's P.O.V.

I saw them with my own eyes. They were about to kiss. THAT IRISH MORON WAS ABOUT TO KISS MY GIRL, HANNAH!!!!

WHO THE FUCK DOES HE THINK HE IS.

I ran up to him and punched him hard, as the definition of hard goes. FUCKING PAINFUL. I hope he knows how it feels to be in love with someone and just the pain to see her with someone else. 

I punched him right in the jaw and in an instant, collapses and his head hits the floor. I ran to him to punched him and kick him. After I did. I heard someone yell at me. Then I flashed back to reality.

Hannah was on the floor, out cold. And I saw my grandmother crying on her chest.

"Hannah, don't die on me." she cried. I then realized that her had was cover by a towel and there was a massive amount of blood. "What the fuck happened grandma?" I asked running to her.

"YOU HAPPENED MORON. Drew, everything was fine then you had to ruin everything." she cried. She gave me Hannah then she rushed to the aide of that stupid leprechaun.

"You didn't have to show up. I told you to go get anger management , why-" but I cut her off screaming. "DON'T YOU DARE BRING THAT UP AT THIS TIME." I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME. I'M OLDER, I HAVE MORE EXPERIENCE IN THESE KIND OF BULLSHIT DREW. FOR ONCE IN YOUR STUPID, MESSED UP LIFE, LISTEN!!!!!! PLEASE. Do it for me, for her." she said pointing at Hannah.

Hannah's P.O.V.

I woke up. I saw grammy wiping my face. It was around 3 in the morning. I saw Drew and Niall talking never once did they look each other in the eye nor did they break a tone or smile.

"Never mind them hun. They're clearing things out." she cracked a little smile at me. "Did I loose lot's of blood?" I asked her a little worried. I hope it didn't show.

"No, just half of a cap of a water bottle. Good thing I mended it quickly or you would loose as much as the water in the water bottle." She said.

"Thank you for saving my life. But why did my head bleed? I never really knew. All I know is that I was on  the floor and there was a wet red thing when I touched my hand to my head." I said to her in slight hopefulness she can answer my question.

"Well you kind of hit your head on the edge of a bookcase and then a book fell on our head so It's kind of double kill." she said to me with a little frown

"Well, thank you anyway for literally saving my life Grammy." I said to her.

She just smiled to me and said.

"Get some rest and Niall is going to sleep next to you because there isn't room for him here. Anyway I hope you don't mind." She said waiting for my answer. "Yeah, it's totally fine." I said smiling to her.

She is a great woman. I feel so lucky that I met her. She saved my life.

I swear, she is my hero.

*SHORT CHAPTER FILLED WITH VIOLENCE*