Chapter 23: This isn't right, STOP!

Drew's P.O.V.

"No." I said. This Irish moron is unbelievable. WE have a deal then he breaks it. Really? That is just amazing. Then Niall looks at her and Hannah looks at him as if she said no. Yeah, my plan is working. Well I really didn't have a plan so.... I guess now I do.

"You bitch." I said stepping into the patio. "Drew?" Hannah said in some sort of relief. "How could you? We had a truce. We had an agreement and your just a back stabbing liar." I snapped at him. "AND IF WE HAD A TRUCE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Niall hissed. "To give her the pictures of the wedding." I threw the small plastic bag to his face filled with pictures of us and of her and of me. I kinda stole five pictures of her and a picture of us.

But I wanted answers, "You, you were going to say yes, weren't you?" I said to her. "The Truth. I want the truth." I added. "I was supposed to say no. Because I am true to my word, and not because I don't want to, believe me, if there was no deal, I would've answered otherwise.

She would've answered otherwise... Ouch. I think I died a little, no a lot.

"Well, you heard her she's picking me. The deal is over. I win and you lose, bye!" He said giving me a fake smile while standing really close to my face. I swear, I will punch you if you don't move. "No, it isn't. It isn't fair to Scott. I have only spent time with you guys and not with him." she said going in between us.

Then she sighed and said "Well, goodbye my loves." she then kissed Niall on the cheek so as with me. "BYE!" she added pushing us out of the patio to the living room to the exit door of the house. "Now if you may excuse me I will be helping Pauline and Mariz get ready for their double date with Calum and Luke." the she slammed the door shut.

"She still picked me." Niall said glaring me. "You know what I don't have time for this." I said to him walking away. "Yeah that's right walk away." Once I heard him say that I stopped. I could just picture him slyly smiling behind my back. I clenched my fists and walked away. Me punching all the life out of him won't really do me good with Hannah.

I went to the corner of the street and called a cab. I got in and the diver asked. "Where to, son?" "The closest gym to the Golden Plaza Hotel." I decided to go there cause my anger management instructor told me to release my steam of things that aren't plants, animals and more importantly humans. So a punching bag will do. And I was staying at that hotel because were in L.A., I originally San Francisco.

Pauline's P.O.V.

"HANNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH" I shouted for help. "I'm here, I'm here." Hannah said in defeat. "What happened this time?" She asked me. "Well, I sorta, kinda burnt my hand when I was rolling my hair using this iron thingy roller." I said giving it to her. "I told you not to try anything with one hand." She scolded. I was told not to use my other hand because it was drying, or the nail polish. The nail polish was drying.

Then she got the iron thingy and did my hair. "How do I look?" Mariz asked getting out of the bathroom and showing us her outfit. "I look fab, don't I?" she said with a spin fail. "HAHAHA!" Hannah and I laughed. She was wearing this dark red collared blouse, ripped skinny jeans also gloden sandals which I picked out that are fab, if I may say so myself.

"I know, you all are just jealous." she said drinking all what's left of her cup of coffee. "Woo, I feel pumped." she said running out of the room. When she came back she shouted "CAFFEINE IS EVIL" then she ran off chanting. "CAFFEINE IS EVIL, CAFFEINE IS EVIL." I then whispered to Hannah. "I feel like she's drunk and not caffeinated." Then we started to laugh. "By the way, I love these infinity earrings and ring." Mariz cam back showing it to us and left chanting again.

"And there, we, or your hair, is done." she said placing the iron roller thingy away to a safe distance and unplugged it. "I'll get dressed.". After I changed to this black tank top, red highwaisted skinny jeans and some blue ankle boots. I had this cool bracelet and this golden heart earrings. "How do I look Hannah?" I gave her a pose. The she smiled and gave me a thumbs up.