Chapter 17: Last Day, unlucky and a bracelet

Olivia's P.O.V.

Hannah was just frozen while she was holding a mint green envelope. I don't know about her but we have to go.

"Bye Hannah." I said to her with sarcasm. "We're leaving now?" she said shocked. "Yeah, hurry up. we have to go." I scolded her. She then rushed to her room and grabbed her suitcase.

We were going back to California just to pick up some stuff and get the house ready for the guyz. They still had to do a concert so they had to stay. It was really nice of Hannah to actually miss work just for me. She is kinda like my sister too.

I love ya Hannah.

We went through a crowd of paparazzi again. Urg, they just cause global warming. Haha, that is was Hannah says a lot! I hope they stop. We need to save the earth. We got some really rude comments along the sea of paparazzi.

Hannah, will you ever kiss anyone?

Err, excuse me sir, Hannah's first kiss is the quote unquote guy she told me about who was her bully and got in a car crash! NOT, I mean who would believe that, her first kiss is Niall. :P

Olivia, are you even going to school?

Hey! I am too going to school. As in right now.

Hannah, are you really even in 4 steps?

Aye, that is rude!!!!!!!!

Where are you two going?

TO JUPITER!!

Olivia, are you even related to Amy or are you just her assistant?

Okay that was SOOOOO out of hand.,

But after we finally got into our flight and thankfully it was quick. We got to the house at 12 pm.

I was so tired so I had a short nap. I had to go to school at 2 though. I know my life is HARD. Hannah, she never gets jet lagged. IDK why. She's just MAGIC. She went to the couch while I went to my room. I've always wanted to be in this house again. We always stayed in an apartment like before when we stayed here in Cali, we had apartments

But now this is where the five of us will stay. It was our inheritance from out mom and dad. Amy was so happy to be back in our old house.  And I was left with no memory of my parents because the only time I was here was when I was a small child so, whatever.

Hannah's P.O.V.

I went to the couch and stared at the mint green envelope with a white rose on it. I was afraid, afraid to remember the pain again. I remembered those times when I had to visit him to make him remember and that last time I saw him, I had to go to the set of my movie.

It was hard, so hard. I felt something for him. And now I still think I do.

I opened the seal envelope and there was a baby pink paper. My heart was racing. I didn't know what to expect. Was it that he died during the process or that he can never remember his memory or even worse, he does remember.

It's time to face my fears or my only BIGGEST FEAR.

My dearest Hannah,

I have some very great news, I have my memory back. All of it no spaces. Well maybe some spaces like I don't exactly know what you wore the night of my car crash, but hey, you were wearing a dress right?  Well, I want to say sorry. I'm sorry that you had to visit and help me get my memory back, sorry that you had to wake up 4 in the morning to travel to jail, well not really jail but the point is it was were i was stuck for a year and one week.