Chapter 13: Prom dress, backstory and Loralee

Olivia's P.O.V.

Well as normal, the five of us are chilling at Starbucks while people get autographs of Amy, Hannah, Jake and Bruce. I won't lie, sometimes even me! Well, you get used to it sometimes.

Like people following you, wanting or be your, quote, 'friend' and wanting to get  your picture and wanting to know what are the things you do. Whatever.

But  have to announce that I have to go to school next Saturday cause we have prom. Even though our semester is done, we have one last, Senior prom. But before that, we have to go back to school after a few days and collect our locker stuff there. Yup, that is the officially lastday.

And that also means we have to find a wonderful dress and Bruce and Jake will be dragged all over the place, oh yeah and Hannah, she shops but not like Amy does.

"Hey guys, I have to tell you something." I say to them. "What?" they say in synchronization. 

"I have prom on Saturday an-" but Amy cut me off saying "OMG, my baby sister is growing up. This is such an emotional moment, just please let me savor it for a short time." she said hushing down now laughing Jake and Bruce. 

"Are you done savoring the moment?" Jake ask  trying to hold back his laughter. Hannah's just over there chuckling and nodding her head in disagreement.

"Well,now...I'm....done." She said punching Jake and Bruce while talking. Then she flashed a melo smile.

"What are we waiting for, let's go." Amy then concluded. "Well, technically we where waiting for you." Bruce said through a whisper. Thankfully Amy didn't hear because only god knows what she would do to him.

"Are we there yet, we've been walking for hours." Hannah said to Amy. "Patience child, that is you need." Amy said. 

"Incorrect, what we need right now is a ride." she said right back. "Yeah, Amy, we could've gotten a cab going to the damn mall." Bruce spat out a little pissed.

"Well, some sunlight, exercise and fresh air won't kill you right." Amy spat back to Bruce.

"Your right, it won't, on the other hand, you will." Jake said back to Amy then high-fiving Bruce.

"Ha-ha-ha, joy." She said using her jazz hands.

"Are we there now!!!!!" I said joining the annoyed train.

"Yes!" She said with defeat and with relief. "Thank goodness. We are finally here." Jake said with a big sigh of relief.

"So we'll be going to the dress shops and stuff while you two can go on you guy date okay." Amy said.

"What time do we get to go, as in a real time not a time you make us wait for 3 hours then you show up after 10 minutes more!" 

"Well, maybe about, hmm five, we'll be here exactly on five." Amy said pulling me away.

"Don't get your hope up, as always, boys." Hannah managed to say without Amy hearing.

Amy's P.O.V.

I can't believe Olivia is going to prom. It's as if yesterday she was eating sand and now she picking out a dress for prom.

If mom and dad could only see her now.

Yes, they're gone. For ten years actually. I was nine, she was four. We lived at my aunt's house until I was sixteen and she was eleven.

I got a job and got in a good college. And she was in a good school and we survived it all. We moved out and got a cheap apartment that was only 50 dollars a month plus doing some household chores that we needed to do. But it was just buying some groceries and selling some cupcakes. It was really nice.