Chapter 15: Date night

Hannah's P.O.V.

I was rudely woken up by Amy, Pauline, and Mariz shouting 'you have to get ready for your date!' It was 9. my date is at two... makes so much sense and by so much I mean NO SENSE WHAT SO EVER!!!!!!!!

"And there, we are finally done." Amy said turning me from the chair I was sitted on facing the mirror. "Finally, for you? Don't you mean me. I slept last night a 3 then you wake me up at 9. You-your reckless monsters." Well, I think I went over the top by calling them monsters though

"Well, who made you look prettier than your normal self, hmm?" Mariz said as a smart comeback.

"Well, who ever told you to actually make me prettier aye?" I replied raising a brow at them and them I crossed my arms at them.

"Touché." They said in union. "But, we wouldn't want your first date to be remembered that you looked uglier that poo on a pavement, right?" Amy spat out as an even smarter come back. Well she was known as a smart come-backer. "Touché." I replied to her.

"Anyway, what time is it?" Pauline asked. "I'm starving!!" she added. "Don't go ape on me, just a second." Amy retorted. " It's 1:53." she answered Pauline's question. "Well, that escalated quickly." Mariz said with a surprised look on her really annoying face... Err, I'm so bitter right now. They just didn't make me eat my food. They said I'll 'ruin their creation A.K.A. work of art'

Well shit that, I'm going to eat on my date anyways.

After literally 5 seconds later, We heard a knock on the door.

"It's that Niall? He is so early." Pauline said freaking out. And when I say freaking, I mean Shitting on her pants, FREAKING OUT!

And because she was practically loosing it, I suddenly flipped out.

What? IT's contagious.

I then went to the door and opened it to see Niall and his face stunned. Is that good or bad?

"Hannah, wow, you look amazing. Let's go then?" he asked me then gently grabbed my wrist to drag me out of the door. I shut it, then went with Niall.

"You look nice Hannah. I mean really nice." He said with a slight smile on his face.

Isn't he just cute when he's nervous. I smiled at him and replied "You don't look bad yourself." I said with a hopefully unnoticeable chuckle.

"Well, you look amazing." He said in reply.

After a few minutes of walking, we arrived to a really fancy restaurant. And, we were escorted to a private place by the terrace. "Here you go ma'am and sir. I hope you have a wonderful night together." The lady that escorted us said with a cheery and genuine tone and smile.

The place was so blissful and pretty and was as if it was designed for my eyes only. The green plants with yellow, blue, violet and red flowers. The lights that were shinny and glossy in colors of white and light blue, and the high light of the place was the breath taking view of the city and sunset.

It was just literally too good to be true. I never thought someone like me would be taken here by someone like him.

Niall's P.O.V.

"You look amazing." I said for about the eleventh time. I just can't get it out of my head. "Yes, Niall, Thank you for telling me the millionth time." she said with a chuckle while making up her mind on what food should she order.

"You look amazing." I said once again not hearing what she said and not caring about what the world would think.

"Niall, that's the billionth time you told me." The said with serious eyes. "Well, technically I've only said it twelve times. And yes I counted." I said looking at her with fluttery eyes.