Chapter 29: I love you

Hannah's P.O.V.

"HELLO?!?!" I said through the phone. Niall was calling me before he leaves for his flight. I still can't believe it's been a day since he left. He stayed in my place for a week, and is now leaving and going to California. I wanted him to stay but he can't, he's got a job and so do I, except my job will start next week.You wanna know why? I have a month long day off which is like heaven.

We made some small chat which lasted minutes and ended the conversation with 'I love you' and 'I love you too, so much.' After that, I made some oatmeal the sloppy kind that you regret making and then I felt like ingreasing my hygiene, so I took a shower, a cold one, because it wakes me up. Even if the weather is the cold kind, I still shower with cold water. I don't know why, all I know is that I'm hardcore. I took my oatmeal and switched the t.v. on. It opened to Entertainment Tonight. I don't even know why that opened there. Even tough my main reason in watching that show was to listen to the gossip of Hollywood, I didn't cause I was eating.

All I really heard was the names.

"blah, blah, Kim Kardasian, blah"

"blah, blah, blah, blah, Guardians of the Galaxy"

"blah, Jennifer Lawrence, blah, blah, blah"

"Andrew Garfield, blah, blah, blah, blah."

"blah, blah, heartthrob Niall Horan, blah-" wait, hold up. "-is finally dating someone? Those are up next!"

I heard a knock on the door. "Hannah, open up!" I heard three girls scream. "Who is it?" I asked. I had to make sure who they were because what if they were fans, they would never leave my apartment. "Amy, Pauline and Mariz now open up." I heard a familiar voice say, it was probably Amy. Hoping that they weren't kidnapped and that there is no need to throw oatmeal at someones face.

"Okay." I opened it and it was just the three of them. THANK GOD! "We are going to watch Entertainment Tonight, okay." Mariz said with a devilish smirk. "I was just watching that." I said shrugging.

"OMG!!! YAS!" Pauline said sitting down. I sat down next to her and then Amy sat next to me and Mariz sat next to her.

"Why are you watching in my apartment?" I asked eating some oatmeal. "What the hell are you eating. It's like Sloppy Joes without the bread." Amy said in disgust. "Hey, I asked the question first, so you answer mine and I answer yours." I said scooping more oatmeal. "Well, we just wanted to show you something." Pauline said smirking.

"Okay then, I'm eating oatmeal." I said shrugging. "EWW, what the fuck did you do to the oatmeal?" Mariz asked. "Whatever." I said eating more. "Gosh, your a crime against nature." Pauline said groaning in disgust. "SHUT UP, I'm eating it not you. It's not like I asked you to watch me eat it nor did I tell you to go to my apartment to see the disaster I made. I would throw it but children-" I said stopping because the continued my sentence.

"-in Africa and all over the world are starving to death." the said copying me but then stopped.

"Is One Direction's, Niall Horan, dating? Him and 4 steps', Hannah Brice, was spotted holding hands while walking in the streets of New York. They were also seen sharing a kiss in an Amusement Park." HOLY CRAP "HANNAH, IS IT TRUE?!?!" Mariz said shouting. "WE SAW THIS ON THE INTERNET FIRST AND NOW, WE WANT TO FUCKING CONFIRM IT!" Oh good Lord, please don't let them kill me my tackling me with hugs of joy.

"Niall also mentioned in an interview that he was in a relationship. So, is it now official?" "Oh my goodness, HANNAH IS IT OFFICIAL?!?!?" Amy shouted in my ear. Pauline turned off the t.v. using the remote and then an awkward silence ensued. I swear it was so, so awkward. Dear God, help, I gulp "YES IT IS!" I said standing up and running for my life.

"HOLY CRAP! I KNEW IT!" Pauline said fangirling, yes fangirling, with Amy and Mariz. I stood by the fridge and I looked for some milk. I wanted to add it to my really thick oatmeal. Also, I wanted to act like it was no big deal.

I poured some in my bowl and Pauline, Mariz and Amy were still dancing for joy, I think, or more accurately, they're having a seizure. I DIDN'T MEAN THAT, I HOPE THEY WON'T HAVE ONE! I mixed the milk in my bowl and mixed it until it was dissolved in the sloppy oatmeal.

"Hannah, please tell me that you aren't going to finish that." Amy said shriveling. "Fine, I won't." I said with a smirk.

"Hannah, have I ever told you that you are so gross." Amy said waving me off. "ALSO, CONGRATULATIONS ON FINALLY HAVING A RELATIONSHIP!" Pauline said running towards me then poking my cheeks. "So, when's the wedding?" Mariz asked. "Oh my gosh Mariz, you can't just ask when the wedding is, you have to ask who the bride's made is." Amy said laughing.

"Really? Thank you for planning my wedding even though no one is going to get married." I said sassing them. "Actually, no one is getting married now!" Amy said sitting down on the table I was dining on. "Hey, get your fat ass off the table and sit on a chair." I said pushing her off.

"Geez, 'y u gata b so rude?'" Amy said sitting down on a chair. Pauline and Mariz sat down on chairs too. "What now?" Mariz asked. "Now, I finish my oatmeal." I said smirking. "After?" she added. "We can go bikini shopping!" Amy said. "Oh yeah, were going to the beach and don't worry, we've already invited Niall." Pauline said smirking. "What? When?" I asked. "We asked him yesterday and were going to the beach tomorrow. And were staying for two days." Pauline answered.

"What beach are we going to?" I asked. "A beach in Cali, a private beach I rented." Amy said feeling impressed with herself.

"You rented the whole beach?" I said puzzled. "Well, it's my birthday after all." she added. "Well, we could've just went there without paying tons of money." I said eating more oatmeal. "Last year you rented the whole restaurant, now a beach. What's next? America?" I said with sarcasm.

"Maybe, maybe..." she said joking. "Well, that escalated quickly." Mariz said.

(A/N:) Hello, just a pretty reminder that 2 more chapters + a prologue will end this. Also, if you can, please check out my new book. I have posted the Prologue. PLEASE CHECK IT OUT.