Chapter 20: WHAT? WHAT!

Niall's P.O.V.

I want to kill him right now. And why didn't Hannah tell me about him. What if she's cheating on me. Don't be ridiculous Hannah wouldn't such a thing and besides you aren't really an official couple... And that was also another reason why I came here. Mariz then came to me and whispered everything. Then made my blood boil. He fucking bullied her. I wanted to kill him then resurrect him then kill him again.

"Hannah." I called to her. She locked herself in her room. We were in the hallyway by the door of her room. "You know Niall, you're lucky." Scott said leaning his back on the wall. "If that man hadn't hit me and Hannah would've been engaged by now. And ye-" But I cut him of with an annoyed glare. "Look, I'm keeping my cool because the girl inside that room is hurt. She's hurt because of me and you; because of us. If I punch you, I'll hurt her even more because she cares. So don't fucking start or I will punch the shit out of you."

I opened the door by force and Hannah wasn't there. But the window was open. "OH MY GOD WHERE IS HANNAH????" Pauline shouted. Mariz and her ran to the window where the rain was still pouring and they said there is no trace of her there. Then I heard some weeping sounds in the closet. "What the fuck are you guys doing here?" she said weeping.

I held my arms out so I could carry her out. She resisted but in the end, she gave in. "Why?" she whispered by my chest. I laid her down her bed then grabbed her hand. "Why are you always fighting because of me." A tear left her face. "I don't like violence, then there is violence because of me." she said.

"To tell you the truth I would love to be in a house with Scott and probably being engaged to him. And spending nights just focusing about College and probably teaching with him. Checking papers with him and going in his car and fighting about where we would go to breakfast." she said breaking my heart to pieces. I wanted to let go of her hand and just give it all up. Just then she said that word, the word that can do so much

"But..." she paused for a second "God had different plans. He made my childhood dream come true and I'm living the life I've always wanted to have. Scott got into a car crash and everything changed. I met you guys. You moved my heart. One even stole it." she said. Then my face lit up. "And I wouldn't change anything." I won the battle, but the war isn't finish. She now must choose who she wants to be with.

"I can't and won't choose. Well at least now. I love both of you and I need time." she said. She sat up and let go of my hand. "How about a deal?" Pauline said. "Like what." Mariz asked. "Whoever can literally get Hannah head over heals, will be her boyfriend." Pauline said. "WHAT? Since when did you get so shallow Pauline?" she said.

"Since blonde dudes would literally kill for you." She spat. "I'm in." Mariz said. "You know I support it cause there is kinda no other choice." she said shrugging. "ME too." Drew said coming out of no where. Really great timing. "

"Me too." Scott said. "WHAT? I'm no prize. I won't accept." Hannah said. "I'm in." I said. "Really Niall?" she said. Then she stood up and slapped me. Then slapped Scott and Drew. And then flicked Pauline and Mariz. 

That slap hurt. "Please leave." She said to us. "But not Pauline and Mariz. I have some stuff to talk about with them."

"I love you guys but please just leave. Let me talk to my best friends for five minutes." Hannah begged. THe three of us exited the room and we just death glared eachother.

"You know Niall you shouldn't have interfered." Drew said. I clenched my fists and spat out angrily. "YOU KNOW WHAT ITALIAN BASTARD, IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT PEOPLE LIKE US FALL FOR HER. BUT DON'T FUCKING TELL ME WHAT TO DO. I HAVE GOTTEN HER HEART FAIR AND SQUARE. I DIDN'T BULLY HER, NOR HAVING TO PUNCH A DUDE AND CAUSE HER TO LOSE SO MUCH BLOOD." 

"WHAT DID YOU DO?" Scott spat out OH yes beat the shit out of each other. Wait I'll get the popcorn. "STOP!!!!" Hannah said. "Okay, I'll accept the messed up deal but no announcements to paparazzi, Cynthia will kill me." Hannah said giving in to our stupid deal.

"Okay then, I'll be leaving though." Scott said going to Hannah. "See ya tomorrow." Scott said kissing her cheek. "Me too actually I just wanted to see how you were doing." Drew said and he hugged her and whispered something. Then we were only ones here. Pauline and Mariz snuck out of the room.

"I'm not leaving." I said. "I don't want you to leave." She said coming closer to me. I backed away a little. "Why didn't you tell me about him?" I said giving her a look. "I wanted to tell you on our date but I thought I'd make an issue come to life again. I really wanted to forget him. But then he came back and I just wanted him to be deleted. I couldn't take it anymore."

"I understand if you won't fight for me. I'll just die alone with my cats or dogs." She said turning away. "What are you talking about. You won't die alone, you have two morons who will fight for you. Plus another Irish idiot." I said grabbing her wrist. Man I wanted to kiss her so badly.

"Go one. Kiss me." She said. That surprised me. She wanted me to kiss her? WOW. So I looked into her eyes and leaned in. I kissed once again those soft lips that tasted like salt water which was her taers and like watermelon, probably lip balm? I don't really know

Then I hear some coo "AAWWW." We turned to see Pauline and Mariz. "Oh sorry, go on." Pauline said tugging Mariz's shirt.

(A/N:) OKAY, I know it's stupid...... I added a picture of Scott a.k.a. Jamie Campbell Bower. Yeah... MK