Chapter 14: Hangout and movies

Pauline's P.O.V.

We're finally on tour with Hannah. It's so fun, and I hate to admit but Hannah was right, Jake and Bruce are kind of cute yet realllllllllly annoying!

We're in our shared apartment. We all have our sharing mates in one apartment. Jake and Bruce are mates, Amy and Olivia are mates but usually it would be Amy, Olivia and Hannah. But since we're here it's me, Mariz and Hannah.

We're actually in Ireland. And it's cooooooooold! 

I was wearing a beige colored sweater, blue green skinny jeans,  a really fancy hair do, and black converse sneakers. Purple eye shadow and pink lipstick

Yes, I have to look good because Niall, Harry, Calum and Luke are visiting. They coincidentally all have a day off. And they are coincidentally also in Ireland. I guess we were real lucky. Get it, cause were in Ireland. We're all wide awake while our or Hannah and their other band mates sleep it off! Cause you know they are so energetic and active. 

Mariz was going for a look that'll impress Calum, duh, since they have mutual understanding.

She was wearing a cream sweater with a black heart, brown skinny jeans, a cream and brown beanie, her hair was as her usual straight kind, and she was wearing white converse sneakers. Silver eye shadow and rep lipstick.

And as for Hannah whom I suppose is just impress Niall, as we see the way they look at each other.

She was wearing a grey sweater with weird snow flake thingys, black skinny jeans with slightly ripped knee parts, a black beanie, curled hair, and red converse sneakers. Slightly tannish-brown eye shadow and red lipstick.

A few minutes later, We heard a knock on the door. Hannah then shouted "Come in, it's open."

The boys then came in, "Hey!" we shouted in synchronization. Yup, best friend powers! It's always activated!!!

"Hannah, I haven't seen you in ages!" Harry retorted then he hugged her tightly. "Yes, H-arry I mis-sed yo-u to-o!" Hannah said struggling for air.

"HARRY! SHE CAN'T BREATHE ANYMORE!" Mariz scolded. Yup, she's only mature and maybe responsible when the other responsible in the room is close to dying!

"Oh, sorry! I've missed you so much, I haven't hugged you in ages!" Harry said pouting.

"Well your not the only one!" Calum debated. "Yeah!" Luke added to the debation.

"Fine! Here, one hug each, and that's it!" Harry said with a small pout!

Then they tackled Hannah. After Niall and Hannah had a long hug. and When I say long I mean LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

"I've missed you!" Niall said "I've missed you too" Hannah replied. Then we cooed to their sweetness!

Then I hugged Harry, Calum, Niall, and Luke. Mr. Penguin, a.k.a. Luke, was the last one I hugged and the one I hugged really long, and when I say long I think you know what I mean!

Mariz hugged Nialler, Harold, Mr. Penguin, then lastly Calum... a.k.a. Kiwi man? IDK dude. I'm dry on humor right now.

But then we got ready to watch a movie, and it was rated R. A movie were there was a company who steals the happiness of children, then one of the children faced the workers and it was on the news paper. One worker kidnaps the child and then they go on a high speed chase to either bring her back to her home or to drain out all her happiness.