Chapter 2: Blood book and party

Debby's P.O.V

I didn't know Niall that much but I think his voice is wicked. Well there was nothing to do. I actually brought  a book with  me so I decided to read that.

After a few chapters, I asked Hannah a question

"Hannah, Can you ever love someone who would kill your brother."

"NOOO, You know though I hate my brother and all but I would never forgive him or her" "Okay, Well the character in this still would."

"Debby its a book." "You never know Hannah. You don't know sick people in the sick people in this world." "Yes I do."

"Really who is a sick person that you know." then a big smile spread across Hannah's face.

"Really want to know?" "Yessss I swear I won't tell no one ever." "Well it's.... YOU!!!!!"

I was so offended I threw my book at her face. "OOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCHHHHHHHH, WTF DEBBY!!!!" then I saw tears fall from her eyes.

"Hannah you started it. And don't you dare cry." then Hannah got up and went to the bathroom.

I didn't follow her. I picked up my book just to see the edge with a red liquid. I was completely shocked I didn't think it was that sharp to cut skin on her face.

So then I ran to the bathroom and knocked at the door. I banged at the door as hard as I could. "HANNAH OPEN UP PLEASE. i'M SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY. I'M A STUPID PERSON. I DIDN'T NOW IT WOULD CUT YOUR FACE. PLEASE I'M SORRY."

Then she opened the door she covered her cheek. Obviously that was where the wound was. "Hannah. Come with me I have bandages that I left in you kitchen." I went to the kitchen and of course Hannah was following me.

I placed the bandage on her cheek gently I really don't want her to be mad at me my whole life.

"Hannah I'm so sorry. Please for-" But she cut me off

"It's OK Debby I know I was a bad joke. I forgive do you forgive me."

"I was never even mad. And Hannah It"s getting late so I'll go home now." "Okay" "Bye Hannah see you on Saturday." So I left. Looked for a  cab and went home.

Hannah's P.O.V.

It was Finally Saturday and I had to wake up really early. I bought a few junk food for the party. I would want to prepare something but it would either get burnt or taste horrible so instead of cooking something, I just bought chips, soda, lays, ice cream, cookies and some cake. What would a party be without a cake.

I had to replace the bandage. I hurt like hell when I started peeling it off. I put a little of foundation to cover it off so it look like my skin.

A few minutes later Debby came with... ED SHEERAN. I couldn't believe IT!!!

"Hannah, I think you know Ed" "Yeah I'm a huge fan!" "Really I'm quite a fan as well." "REALLY??" I almost shouted. "YES!" he replied almost shouting too. I was screaming in my head.

"I really am hungry Hannah. How about you Ed?" Debby said. "Um. the food is in the living room." "OK come on Ed."

"OK. Catch you later Hannah." Then thirty minutes later. Almost all the people have gone except for Debby and Ed. One Direction cam fashionably late. "Hi Hannah. I'm- We're sorry that we're late." Niall said.

"Well there's a little food left." Then I heard the guys scream. "ED. Nice to see you."  "Hannah!" Liam shouted my name. "What?" I came running in. "You know Ed?" "No. Debby does.I don't know how or why." "OH. You're telling me I'm not cool!." "NO you're cool. And I don't want a book smacked on my face again."

"I- I thought you already forgave me."

"I did." "Wait a book smacked on her face?" Zayn had his mouth opened and so as the other guys. Debby then told the story and then we watched a movie. It took an hour for us to pick a movie we wanted to watch weird,but we decided to watch Ice Age.

All fell a sleep except me. There was no point of making them go they were asleep. I wouldn't want to be the reason their dream were destroyed. So, I just slept with them too.