Chapter 6: Friends, date and it doesn't taste good

Hannah’s P.O.V.

It was my best friends Mariz Stephen and Pauline Polie. So I was dead… nah!

“HI GUYS LOOONG TIME NO SEE!” “I know we’ve missed you, but I’m pretty sure you didn’t miss us.” Mariz said.

“Fudge balls, Of course I’ve missed you guys. You are the friends that I know are true and not my friend because I’m famous or anything.”

“OK, Hannah it was just a joke.” Pauline replied to me.

“So who the guy you were talking to?” Pauline asked “What guy?” I replied “The one the phone.” Pauline added.

Yeah Niall was still there. “OH that’s Niall, who I THOUGHT HAD ALREADY HUNG UP!” I shouted. “SORRY BUT YOUR FRIENDS WAS SHOUTING I DIDN’T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!” he shouted back at me. 

“OK, just….  I’LL BE THERE AT YOUR CONCERT.” “Yeah, okay. Well its tomorrow, 3pm don’t forget.” Niall replied smiling. I knew he was smiling though you couldn’t see.

“Wait, Niall, Niall Horan?” Mariz said with huge disbelief “Better, believe it babe.” Niall replied. “OH…” They said laughing at each other.

“What’s so funny?” I asked “NO, nothing, we just remembered something from work.” Mariz replied. “OK, wait you work together?” “YEAH, for a photo agency.”

“OK.” I replied.

"Did you get the letter?" Pauline asked me. "The letter? you wrote that letter? Damn, I thought you were going to let me solve it!" 

"Well you snooze you loose" Pauline said while showing her cute smile.

“Well back to work, hmm work. We have work today, as in right now we’re just on s lunch break and we have to go now bye.” Mariz said.

“Seriously, Damn I thought we could hang out today, you two are buzzkills.” I replied with a pouting face. “Well sorry Hannah but we might be late.” Mariz replied.

“Maybe some other time.” Pauline said. “Well bye.” I said “Bye.” “Bye-bye” Pauline said in reply. “Have a safe trip you guys.” Niall said.

Then Niall finally hung up the phone. After they left, I went to the couch and watched T.V. and a tear left my eye. I don’t know why, maybe because of the movie or because my friends left, I don’t know. I then heard a knock on the door.

“UM, just a second.”  Then I ran to the door and it was Harry. “Hi, Harry.” I replied with confusion. “Oh good your awake.” He said with a smile.

“Yeah so…” “Let’s go.” “Where?” I said with a face of confusion, I never did understand him. “Mysterious is what I’m aiming for.” Harry said.

Then he grabbed my wrist and shoved me into the elevator, literally. “What the hell is wrong with you?”

“Sorry I meant no harm.” “I hope you go to hell.”

“What? I said I meant no harm.”  He said pouting and shoving himself to the corner of the elevator.

“Harry it was a jokey-joke.”

“Well it wasn’t funny at all.” He said pouting and then sticking his tongue out. “You know you’re not a kid and that is not cute what-so-ever!” I hiss through clenched teeth.“Sorry no need to hiss.” He said.