Chapter 10: Birthday?

Hannah's P.O.V.

I heard a loud knock on the door as if the door was shouting "WAKE UP YOU LAZY BOTTOM"

WTF, it's like 3 am in the mourning, haha see what I did there?

I got up to three random people in my room. I mean what is their problem???? I woke up an saw Niall, Pauline, Mariz? Who'd they get in here... maybe Horan let them in.

"So what's the big idea?" I said to them. "Well, if you aren't busy sleeping, we are inviting you to my party as in birthday party." Pauline said.

What since when was it the time my best friend was born to this world. DAMMIT I DON'T EVEN HAVE A GIFT!!!!!!!!!!

"WHAT, WHY THE HELL DID YOU NOT TELL ME????" I shouted a the top of my lungs

"Well one you were sleeping and two I didn't think you'd care." Pauline said with a frown.

What where the fuck did she get this obviously false information, if it was the internet I WILL SUE THE POSTER'S SORRY ASS!

"Well, if you two are done with your shouting you could actually help us out in decorating the damn apartment Pauline kinda owns." Mariz said getting in the middle of our discussion.

"I'm totally in, you know as long as there's.... food." Niall said whispering the 'food' part

"So, are we gonna go now or wanna have breakfast here first?" I said to them giving my best convincing look. You know why I gave them my convincing look? It's because I want to take a shower before leafing! Hahaha, get it.

"Yeah sure let's have breakfast first." Pauline said.

After eating breakfast, they thankfully gave me 15 to take a bath and get ready. Knowing that I would take up a lot less time than the given tine to get ready, cause I just reallllllly hate the thought of being late, I rhymed. Haha.

But seriouly, just the word late makes me feel un-comfy. We right after I got ready which only took.... 11 minutes. Aye, I am very pround of that.

We got a cab and started talking about random stuff. Like, Dr. Pepper. And after that discussion I asked, "Niall, whatever happend to Drew and grammy?" I asked him knowing that he'll know the answer to my question.

"Actually they left a note here." But before I could get it Pauline snatched it from my reach. Darn, she did kind of loved doing that.

"Hannah, if you find this letter, that means you've already woken up, good morning." Pauline read put loud so we could all hear it.

"We had to leave because Drew had to get some time outfor what he did. Don't worry, I just looked him up in his flat. He won't be bothering you and Niall for a while. I made him appointments to anger managment, so he can learn how to relax. But anyway, we truly are sorry for what happened yesterday. From: Grammy.

 .

"Well, whatever happend it must have been real serious, so what did happen?" Mariz asked with complete curiousity.

"Well, it started off with....blah....bleh....blih....bloh....bluh." and you know it ended with "yeah that's what happened."

"AWW, that much blood, thats scary Hannah." Pauline said

"Ya but you can't really blame him for it." I say.....

(A/N:) Hallo, I made it a cliff hanger so I won't have to write as much! LOVE YA!! xoxo But I promise that I'll make the next chapter a lot longer!!!!!