Chapter 12: Band intoduction

Hey, I'm going to make this short cause it's only going to be an intro to the band mates of Hannah like I said in Chapter III and they're on their tour... I really hope you still enjoy though

------------------

Hannah's P.O.V.

It's been a week since Pauline's birthday. Like I have predicted, the tour would be at around this time. And I was right!!! Pauline and Mariz won't join us yet though. They have lots of crazy schedules and they can join when where at Boston. And by the way That would be after a month. That isn't very nice though.

But I'm really nervous. REALLY NERVOUS!

It's not like I never sung in front of people, but I am soo nervous.

Well, let me introduce to you my band mates. Jake Haulz, he plays guitar, Amy Wallaby, she doesn't really play an instruments, she has a sister named Olivia. And lastly, Bruce Lutterson, he plays violin and the flute.

And you know Joey, Chloe, Zoey, Cynthia.  (Check chapter one to refresh your mind)

And, I've done a previous tour with them, but this is an arena tour and it's world wide. Like give me a break.

I swear my butterflies are now vampire bats. My heart is beating so fast, I think it'll explode.

"Hannah stop your shaking and get ready the show's going to start after an hour, that is not much time to get ready!!!" Amy said to me. She said to me snapping out of my thoughts

"Come on Hannah, This won't last forever, at least make it last, this will only come once in a life time for some people." Chloe said trying to rush me too.

"Okay, okay I'm coming!" I said shouting and running to them. As usual the bos are dressed and fast asleep, I swear, they con not stop imitating me in sleeping a lot. Maybe Amy is the only one in the band who isn't a big fan of sleeping a lot!

*After all that jazz*

*Concert Time*

I was wearing a green blouse, some leggings, red boots, a gray beanie, sunglasses, silver bangles, they did my hair so fabulously, you know even though I was wearing a fab beanie.

Don't judge. I'm fab and it's cold so my hair won't freeze, all though I'm wearing a sleeveless blouse. And also, I'm wearing glasses so I look so hipster. And the necklace Jake and Bruce gave me for Christmas. Yup, the two of them had to think of one good present. 

It's not good though. IT"S FABBBBBBB!

But I was still as nervous as a girl going to meet a famous boy band such as One Direction. But disregard that.

We went on the platform where we would shoot up. And once we did, the fans went nuts, they shouted so hard and so loud. They all, seriously, give me confidence at the same time, they give me nervousness because I don't want to disappoint all theses people who payed good money to see us mess up.

We then started singing our first song 'This feels like home'. And they sang along.

They are so amazing, they have no idea how much we love, care and thank them for all the things they have given to us. We would be nothing if it wasn't for them.

If we could make a holiday, it would be a fan holiday and we would do signings, and meet and greets, it would be the least we could do.

After the song we did 19 more songs then ended with, 'Love' another song that was highly anticipated.

After the concert, there were paparazzi and people following us, but I don't mind. But Olivia always gets stuck in-between paparazzi so we just huddle up so we wont get separated. I swear they all want to kill us!

But I love them, the paparazzi, they have jobs to do and have families to feed so...  don't blame them.

I BLAME THOSE STUPID FLASHY CAMERAS, I swear they might be the reason there is 'Global Warming'. Yeah, that makes so much sense.

I want some privacy sometimes but at least there is more than one person who understands me. I'm really lucky to have friends like that. I don't know what I would do without them.