Chapter 24

Chapter 23

*First Update of halfway regular updates, I am not going to set a day that way I can just update as I write more, but expect them to be  less than two weeks apart.*

Ivory's POV

I just stared at him not sure what to do, why was he crying? Did I say something upsetting?

"Levi?" I asked hesitantly... "What's wrong?" His bright green eyes connected with mine a split second before he pulled me roughly to him and took hold my lips pouring love and passion into every movement of his lips, I felt my breath leave me, the world gave way, and Ivy howled in delight. Was the pounding in my heart love? Was the lack of oxygen or logical thought, love? What was love? His lips left mine slowly, as if trying to savor every moment of the kiss, and not wanting it to be over. His eyes blazed holes through me.

"Nothing is wrong, everything is perfect. I am just the emotional one." He gave a half-hearted chuckle and tucked me under his chin.

'Want to come officially meet my grandmother?" I asked him, I felt him take a deep breath.

"Is it okay if we just sit her for a little bit, I just want to hold you." I nodded and knowing he couldn't see me I gave a small smile of pleasure for this moment alone.

- - - - - - - - - -
*Date Night*

Grams and I had decided to push back mine and my mates date for some much needed question answering, it seemed for the most part, many questions could not be answered, seeing as witches didn't have mates or the intense emotions of a wolf to throw off their magic. But we spent the past two days going over ways to help control my magic. We spent time of me explaining my past, not in details, but more of what I did... and what my Penance was for it. Grams introduced Irene, a brown haired witch about Aria's age, who agreed to become my mentor, when I asked Grams why she couldn't, she gave me a cryptic answer that went more like "all in time Ivianna, all in time." Irene helped the last few days, showing that she had a more fresh memories on how hard it is in the beginning not to let emotions control your magic. She was beautiful, and as Grams said, young enough to continue my lessons if her old age caught up with her. I had tried not to let her see how upset that had made me, but I know that she noticed. I shook myself to get back to the right now, my head hanging low, even though I was getting more comfortable with the other pack members.

Levi and Leo sat waiting for me in the Main Hall, and I remembered to earlier this morning when Leo and Levi came to me to express a doubt they had...

- Memory -

"Howdoyoufeelabouttwomates?" I looked up from Leo's lap to see Levi's face pinched with worry.

"What?" I asked, not knowing what he had said. Leo chuckled in my ear and sighed.

"We wanted to talk to you about something." I nodded my head with a feeling in my gut that this could be bad. William said while we were watching a TV show, that when someone says 'We need to talk' its a bad thing.

"Okay." I gulped.

"How do you feel about two mates?" Leo asked, I paused for a second.

"What do you mean?"

"Does it... bother you... you know having two mates? We grew up knowing it would happen, but we...we don't want you to be... you know... uncomfortable." Levi joined in, I grabbed Leo's and Levi's hands bringing them to the couch and sitting across both of their laps.