Chapter 15- Gross

A/N: Well, I finally updated, shame on me for taking so long. And I fear the next wait will not be much shorter (It should NOT be anylonger.) My updates will become a lot more frequent and longer when winter truly gets here. Right now I am preparing for winter, so my time is taken up, come winter I will have so much more time. Hope you like it!!!!

Song on side.... SO GOOD for this chapter

Chapter 15- Gross

Beep Beep. Beep Beep. Beep Beep. I groaned and turned my head to a machine with bright green jumping. My hands was covered in a sticky substance. I looked down and saw with a disgusted shiver. I had drool all over my hand.

"Levi...." I groaned. "Get off my hand." I said tired. This is sooo gross. He didn't move, I noticed Leo was asleep in a chair on my other side.

"Leo! Get your gross brother off my hand." I huffed, yet he made no movement. I looked past Levi, Where a white wolf sat staring at me.

"Can you hear me? Wake on of them up please?" I asked, not as comfortable speaking to the wolf, as I was to Leo and Levi.

"Quiet Child. Watch... Listen....Your here in spirit on in reality." The wolf's voice echoed in my mind, but it seemed to be echoed five times. Was this a Spirit? I did as it said, I stopped talking, and watched.

My head pounded twice. As if they could feel the pounding in my head, they looked up at the machine. That was now read, with two random spikes of green.

"Baby, If you can here me, please wake up. Come back." Levi whispered, wiping the drool off my hand. Levi just sat back with broken blue eyes. I think it was then I realized I was dead. The wolf nodded at me. The loud pounding in my head happened once more, in syn with another green line going up. I wanted so badly to feel the warmth of Levi's hand in mine. But I felt nothing.

"Ivory, If your in there, come back to us. I swear I wont ever let you out of my sight, you'll never be alone." This time the replica of the voice was from my other mate. Leo. His hand cradled my cheek, and another green light pumped with my heart. It made me want to grab my mates, and in that moment I no longer wanted the space from them, that I demanded.

'This is your destiny child.... Not to hold them at arms length, but to love them with your arms... your heart... your mind. Let go of Daniel and Grant.... Let them go, they no longer hold any power over you child. Let your mates love you.... Ivy needs them, or she to will die. A wolf is not as easily given back to the world.... Your magic.... never forget you magic child...."

With two more loud and painful pounds in my head, I was slammed in my body, I could feel the warmth of my mates, I opened my eyes, to be connected with Leo's bright blue eyes, I pulled his face to mine, and met him in a bruising kiss. He pulled back, placing kisses all around my face, until he was pushed out of the way.

"Stop hogging the mate." Levi laughed, it was music in my ears, he to gave me a kiss. I pulled back from him.

"If you ever drool on me again, I will not talk to you for a week." I said breathless. Levi grinned, and I felt a tug on my hand, Where a few chords were unattached from my skin, and I was in Leo's lap.

"Don't ever scare me like that again." Leo said, his voice cracked. I smiled, my smile got even wider, when the door cracked open and a small bronze eyed boy peeked in the room.

"Ivoryy!" William ran into the room, and threw his self into my lap, where I sat on Leo's. He sobbed into my shirt, I patted his head while Leo's finger drummed on my side. "I love you Ivory, and Ivy." William said thick with sincerity.