Chapter 10: Tainted Passion

Thank you agelinaWhite for letting me know, I forgot to click publish!!!

Chapter 10-

"Just pick one!" William whined. I stared at all the flavors. I didn't know what to pick.

"I've never had Ice cream before, I dont know what to do!" I huffed.

"Think of something you like and pick a flavor like that." He said annoyed. I thought, I like how Leo and Levi smell, like wood and pineapple.

"Pineapple Twist." The guy behind the counter nodded, and began to get Mint Chocolate Chip for Will, and the Pineapple Twist for me. I grabbed the large bowl of ice cream, and followed William back to the table, after I paid with the gold card. William shoved the Ice-cream in his mouth and moaned in appreciation. I put some of mine in my mouth, and it tasted really good.

"So lets talk, Mature to Mature." Will said, I stifled a laugh. I tried for a serious look.

"Okay, Shoot" I said, Aaron sat next to us, eating some blue ice-cream.

"Leave, out of hearing range." William said glaring at him. Aaron looked up, pulled his headphones out of his ears.

"What?" He asked. I laughed.

"Just put your headphones in, and turn them up loud." Will demanded.

"Jeez, I was doing that." Aaron defended, Will just glared. "Find, Okay!" He put his earphones in, and rolled his eyes to wear I could see him.

"Okay, time to get to business." He said cracking to it. I suddenly felt uneasy about where he was taking this conversation. I took the moment to study him, while he took another bite. He was tense, and nervous, but was trying to hide it. I found it odd he was so mature, but kept his childhood innocence.

"We really need to talk. I know you have it in you to love someone. After all the heart is full of love, and you haven't shared yours with anyone, so you have lots of love to give." He paused to take a bite. "You trust me, right?" I nodded. "Well, then it only makes since you listen to me, Leo and Levi, this pack. Its beautiful. Aunt Aria made it a very nice place, there are rotten apples, but it doesn't make all of us spoiled. I want you to give Leo and Levi a real chance. They need it, and I know you have never let someone in before, but...." I cut him off, smiling.

"I already plan on giving them a chance. Its just going to take me sometime. To trust them, to be open with them." William sagged in relief, but it didn't fool me into believing he had gotten all of it off his chest. So many things I would miss, if I hadn't been paying attention, like the lack of noise coming from Aaron's Ipod. Also the look on his face as he followed all of our words. I would make sure he kept quiet when William was done.

"Okay, one more thing." He started, and took a bite. "I think you should tell Leo and Levi about what happened in your past. Maybe not all of it, but enough that they know something about your past." I went to object, but he silenced me with you hand. "You can tell Aria, or Alpha Logan, because you dont know for sure if the old pack is looking for you. After what they did, they might want you back. You tell, or I will. I cant let you be in danger, and we dont know if you are or not. " I miserably casted a glance at Aaron, knowing I now had to explain it to at least him.

"I will tell someone." I said miserably. "I dont think my pack is looking for me, because they wouldn't of thought I was smart enough to survive." I said, not dwelling into the details with William. That night my pack had brutally beaten me, they had programmed me to never heal myself, they thought I wouldn't. Slowly healing myself over time, was how I survived.