Chapter 31

So this may seemed rushed, or maybe the whole book seems rushed, I would love some feedback, during the editing I will be changing things and editing... obviously, Haha. Anyway here is the next chapter.

Chapter 31

"William." Aliee warned. Rakel backed up away from my growling little friend.

"William that boy and his mother is the only reason I am alive back down now!"I snapped at him he looked at me, shaking off the anger he was filling. Bit then his eyes filled with tears and accusation before he ran off.

"I am so sorry Rekel, he is a little possesive boy." Rakels dark black cheeks seemed to turn a bit red.

"Just like his father that boy is." Though there was annoyance, an underline mix of aderation and pride were there to.

"Is okay Ivory." I smiled down at him. He looked much better now that he was clean and had a good meal in him. Alpha Logan and Aria had not come home yet. And because I was the one ptotioning for Rakel, Jon and Brandon to join the pack, I had to make the case. Though Alpha's and Luna got the final vote it was brought to the Alpha, Luna, Beta Man and Female, the third in comand, AND the pack warrier and pack doctor. I had already filed my evidence.... well what of it you can 'file' by going through their mind. I hadn't thought I would have to get permission, I had stepped into the role of Luna, even heping with paperwork and plans, and budgets, it took Leo and Levi explaining for me to realize I had already seen myself as Luna.

The tittle would not be passed down to me untill I was mated to Levi and Leo, well really, I had to mate on the ceramony, but I didn't want our first mating to be a stipulation, I wanted it to be a choice. The idea was appealing, I found myself wondering if I was ready, and that question hung in my mind for awhile.

"Rakel you stay here with Aliie until Jon and Brandon get back okay?" He nodded. I turned.

"Allie I am going to go find William." She gazed at me in understanding and love.

"Ivory?" Rakels small voice stopped me on my way out.

"Yea?"

"Do you think Jon and Brandon could adopt me? I mean... do you think they would want to?" I laughed and as usual a silence in the air followed.

"I know they would love to, and yes, I am sure they can. Anything else?"

"Yea... you think its okay to have two Dads? Like... could I call them Dad?" I moved to sit in front of him.

"My children will have two dads AND a mom, and Aaron, the man who stands beside my mates, he only has two dads, and he was adopted. Its perfectly fine to have two daddies, if you want to." He grinned.

"I do, they kept me safe and happy, and I love them." I heard an 'awee' come from behind me. I looked to see Jon and Brandon with big grins.

"You mean it buddy? You'd want us to be your Dad? Dad's?"

"I would want nothing more." His face broke ina cheeky grin as he used the same words Jon had used not a couple hours before.

"I have to go, we will leave you to this momment." I gave Aliee a look. Jon put his hand on my arm on my way out.

"Thank you for this."

"I can't gaurentee you get to stay, but I will do everything in my power to make it so." He nodded

"I didn't think we would live to see the night, this is a major improvment if you ask me." I chuckeled with him and followed Aliee out.

"That was sooo cute." She gushed, I laughed.