Chapter 20- Saloon

A/N: Yes, this is a really short chapter, I know. It is kind of a filler chapter, mixed with a cliff-cahpter. Somthing to keep ya on your toes.

Chapter 20- Saloon

*Ivory's POV*

"William, if you don't go now, your going to miss the bus." Aliee huffed. She had been going crazy all morning, for the first time today, I met Jared, Aliee's other son. He was the one who had bit Aaron in his first shift. He was nothing close to shy, but boasted and flirted the whole time. He even went as far as to tell me, if he was my mate, my beautiful neck would have his mark on it. He was a replica of Micheal, his father. And he was only twelve.

Aria had left earlier, over come in her quietness, she had been the same way for the past few days. Everyone was curious, even Logan seemed too concerned to get much of anything done, constantly keeping an eye on her, asking her is she was okay. I knew as soon as she came home she was hiding something. And it did not take much longer to know it was about, or would impact me in some way. She was give me guilty looks, stare at me for minutes at a time, and even went as far as to hug me, and say sorry, before walking away. I had offered to help with pack breakfast, and again ran into the blond beauty that I first met, when she told me I had no chance of bedding the Alphas. She was sweet, and nice. But she was with a different boy, everyday I had seen her.

"By Ivory! Don't get in trouble! And don't worry about it, the more you stress, you will get wrinkles." I smiled and hugged William goodbye, and he ran out of the door with Jared. Yesterday, I had unintentionally burnt Levi. Again, I had found myself lust-crazed with him, and my body took on the red tint again, just before my hand print got burned into Levi's arm. And my healing had no effect on it. Of course his were-wolf genes, had it healing quickly, but it was still a big nasty red scab. The intense fear I had, over my magic soared to new heights.

"Hey beautiful." Leo said from behind me, I smiled at him, aware everyone was staring at us now. "We have another date planned for tonight." He said placing a kiss on my forehead, and grabbing one of the breakfast plates. I sent him a pained look. We had went on a date every other night since our first one, last night ended abruptly before the date, because of burning Levi.

"Don't worry, he is glad to have something of yours to show-off. Arrogant ass he is, it is doing wonders for his ego." Leo grumbled, I smiled again. They complained about each other more often than not. I felt awkward with the eyes on me, and found it hard to talk much. Whit. ch everyone knew why I was so silent, but I think some of the pack was offended by it. I tried to start a conversation, but the many years of being beaten, and programed to not talk, left me looking 'like a fish gasping for air' as William put it.

Leo sat his plate down, and turned so his back was to the large table of open gawkers. He placed me in-front of him, cutting off my sight to the pack, and there sight to me. He gathered me into his arms, and grabbed my chin.

"Seriously, don't stress about this. I don't want you getting tied in knots, he will heal." He said quietly and gently, conversation took up the room, as if they knew we needed this moment. I searched his eyes, bright and earnest, I nodded and laid my head on his broad chest, his fingers rubbed my back. That is when the door slammed open.

"Guys I have some news." Aaron yelled. Leo sighed and kissed the top of my head before turning around. Aaron had his arm around a girl with dark brown hair and eyes to match. She looked like an Indian Princess. I smiled at her, but she ignored it or did not see me.

"This is my mate! I found her today! Say Hello to the soon to be Beta Female!" He yelled, cheers thundered, and Aliee ran up squealing, and gushing over the girl.

"You guys will have such cute babies!" Aliee gushed, pulling her in for a hug. Levi entered the room, looked to me and grinned, he started walking over, but then he looked to Aaron and his mate. I had not really got to talk to him after I burnt him.

"What's your name, you beautiful girl?" Aliee asked. But the girl was frozen in her place, having a staring contest with Levi. And for the first time, I felt a strong unwanted emotion at the look they gave each other; Jealousy.

"Saloon." Levi stared at her with wide eyes, and the whole dining hall fell silent. Aaron went from grinning, to shaking so bad, I thought he would shift right there.

"How do you know Saloon?" Aaron asked, looking between the two, but before Levi could answer, and door again slammed open. But this time, but nobody knew the person who walked through it. Nobody except one particular girl.

_____________________________________

SO!

Who is Saloon, just what is she to Levi? What in the world is causing Ivory's power to go out of control, and just who just walked through the door?

Let me know what you think in the comments, if someone guesses right, I will give you a gift. I will awsner any question you have of the book, (within reason), and most questions I will know the awnser for, but not all of them. So leave your thought on any of the questions (You can have a wack at all three) and the question you have about the book. (Note: I will PM you the message, I will not post it publically.