Chapter 22 - Magic's Penance

A/N: Sorry about the update being late, but I am really lazy... and I did not edit it either, I will go through and fix it at some point, I mean there is nothing crazy wrong, but there might be some mess-ups.

Chapter 22- Magic's Penance

*Ivory's POV*

"If you need me, just yell." Leo went to give me a kiss on my cheek, but I turned my head side-ways, and his soft lips landed on mine. He smirked at me, and I kissed Levi bye. I turned to the woman who was said to be my grandmother. I hoped she was, because I would love to have some sort of family, and answers to my magic.

"What did you call me, when you got here?" I asked quietly, once they left.

"Ivianna, Ivianna Marie Steldon. That is your birth name, I am really the only one who ever called you bye it." She laughed nervously. She continually assessed me with her eyes, and ended it with a smile.

"What was my parents name?" I asked, and I felt my heart clench, and a tear roll down my cheek. "I remember that my mom smelled like strawberries, and Dad smelled like an ocean, I remember scenarios, but I can never remember what they looked like or their names. I wish I could, but no matter how hard try, I never remember." I explained, my grandmother held her arms out, offering an embrace, my feet led themselves to her.

"I know you don't know much of your magic, Aria said you had things in you past, that when you choose, I would know. But I need to know the things of your magic you have found out. But first, Have you ever shared your memories?" She asked.

"There was one time, when I was telling my mates, about my past, they were rubbing my legs, and they saw and felt my memories." I said, her eyebrows shot up in surprise.

"They felt your memories?" She asked. I nodded. She pulled her hair into a pony-tail, it appeared to be a nervous habit of hers, as she did it a few times in the short time she had been here.

"I have only heard some stories of witches being able to share a feeling through another one. How did you figure it out?" She asked, obviously very confused.

"I didn't, I wasn't sure what was happening. It just did." Her arms pulled me closer to her.

"Well, I can not share the feeling with you Ivianna, only sensations I felt, but I can show you your parents. Your mothers name was Leanna Steldon, Your fathers name was Cody Steldon." She explained.

"I thought woman took last names." I said confused.

"Yes, Leanna was my daughter. Men do not carry the witch gene, they can practice witchcraft as any human can. However, a witches last name, if a coven name. There is power in it, when a man marries a witch, they take the last name, in which they are protected by their coven. We are known for being backward darling." She pulled me backward enough to look me in the eyes.

"Your eyes, mark your coven too darling. That is why we look so alike. But, before I share with you the memories of your parents I must tell you something." Her voice turned grim, and even though I wanted to relax into the odd familiarity pull I felt to her, I focused.

"Many wolfs have tried to make a witch their wolf, to have them sired to them. But not one witch, has ever been known to survive it, let alone become two in one with their wolf. Darling, A witch has never been mated to a wolf neither, it means you are different than normal witches, I can teach you magic, and control on it. But I will not have all of the answers, no one will. But on top of being mated to, the first ever Twin Alpha's, where they will rule together, in the strongest pack in America, the Steldon Witch's are one of the strongest bloodlines.This will not be easy nor quick, Ivianna."