Chapter 13- I want to be an Uncle.

A/N: Hope you guys like it! Let me know what you think in the comments!

Chapter 13- I want to be an Uncle.

"So I was thinking, I have to go to school now. And Aaron is going to be at school, and so our most of everyone here. So what are you going to do while were gone?"

"Well, me being here disrupted the schedule of everyone. So I know you guys are going back to school now. I am not really sure what I plan on doing while your their. I did all the paper-work, contact reading, and file organizing for my old pack. And I plan on doing what you said, being here with Leo and Levi, so as the upcoming Luna, I have to do something anyway. Figured I would just do some work." I explained. Leo and Levi had explained the whole situation, of me being fated to have the first born werewolf, that was also a witch. I plan on talking to Leo and seeing if we can try to find witches, something they have tried many times. But I don't want to raise a child, and not know what they are capable of. However, the topic of me raising a child brought something up in me. Would I ever be a good mom? William in his young wisdom, told me that I was not ready to be one. I had to grow up and become whole inside, before I can raise a child, and make them ready for the world.

"When are you and Leo and Levi going to have sex?" William asked, laying on the tree branch above me, and staring at the sky. I gaped at him.

"You.. You don't need to know that!" I said in shock. I mean he is mature, but seriously.... sex talk?

"I dont want to know anything creepy like, how three people are supposed to have sex, or if you want it rough, or if you want the lights on or not. I just want to know how long I have to wait until I am an Uncle." He asked calmly.

My cheeks grew bright red, and I ended the conversation, by steering it back to the original topic. 

"What do you think I should do while your in school?" I asked, he looked down at me, with wide eyes.

"You want to know the truth?" He asked, as if  I needed to weight this option very carefully. I looked at him in caution, but nodded slowly.

"I think you should get a therapist. I know I am young, and don't know a lot. You need someone closer to your age, or older. Someone who you can tell everything to, someone that can tell how to make your whole again. Your broken, and your heart needs to heal more than your body ever has." He went back to looking up at the sky. I sat in silence. A therapist?

"You wanna know a secret, William." I asked. He stayed silent. "Hello?" I asked.

"I shook my head yes!" He said exasperated.

"Well, I cant hear your head rattle." I snapped, he sighed.

"I remember something from my past, before I was taken from  my parents. Its a big green book, I don't know why I remember it, but I do. I never told anyone about it. But I know it was important, I remember my parents, my mom I think. She said something about it knowing all about magic."

"You should look it up, maybe you can find ti. If its a witch thing, then it shouldn't be to hard." He suggested, I nodded to myself.

"Good idea."

"Hey Ivory, want to know a secret?" He asked. I smiled.

"Yea."

"I dont come up with all these Ideas on my own, I think the Spirits whisper to me. Not like sounds or words, but like they give me information, of stuff I needs to know, or stuff people around me need to know or hear. I never told anyone, because I am either wrong, and just really smart about things I shouldn't be. Or I am right, and the gut feeling I have to not say anything is right. I dont have a bad feeling about telling you though." He finished. He stayed calm, giving away, that he was indeed serious. Is this something people need to know? The sudden sick and nauseous feeling in my gut, tells me, I should keep my mouth shut.