Chapter 30

Chapter 30

"I'm waiting." I said tapping my foot, Aaron had just climbed to his feet when I got there, Levi and Leo just looked like William when he gets in trouble. "Aaron..." I looked to him.

"Ivory, please don't. Talk to them." He pleaded, rubbing his head. I sighed, I didn't realize it would leave him with a headache, I walked over to him and placed my hands on his head, pushing soothing comfort to him, Leo glowered but thankfully, weather out of respect or self-preservation Levi shut him up.

"I'm sorry Aaron, I didn't realize it would hurt you, I only meant to confuse you." He nodded.

"It's my wolf, he's not used to having someone other than me with him, he doesn't like the forced submission from Alpha to Luna." He sighed when I pulled back. I turned to Leo and walked up wrapping my arms around him, he stiffened at first but then relaxed.

"You were so angry my neck started burning."

"Frustrated baby, not angry." I sighed and pulled back.

"So why are you hiding a rouge from me?" Leo's face drained of color. "I'm not dumb Leo, that shed is where I was put when my execution was coming." Leo's eyes turned dark, still a sore subject. "Hey William saved my life that day, and I found you, I don't regret it."

"We found three rouges." Aaron huffed and Leo glared at him.

"Hey Aaron and me were against this, we said just kill them, you said you didn't want us risking anything for a rouge because you were a chance happening."

"Leo doesn't agree, he doesn't wasn't to go killing rouges, 'just in case'." Levi finished with air quotations.

"Fine! If it means so much to you, we build the holding area at least two miles from the pack house." Leo looked at me really weird. "Leo, I love you, if this means that much to you I support you. I just have stipulations, I talk to them..." He growled but I just continued. "And its not anywhere close to pack homes."

"I thought for sure you would pull his ear." Levi sounded more disappointed than relived.

"No, I am just hurt you thought you had to hide it from me." My voice came out small, I was more in my role of being free, but still when it came to some emotions I had a hard time coming through with them. Levi looked about as crushed as Leo did.

"I am so so sorry, Don't blame Levi I asked him to keep it quite." Leo looked at me longingly, I noticed when they thought I was angry or upset they never knew if they could touch me or not, I moved closer to him and pulled his lips to mine, he instantly pulled me closer, his lips were soft and apologizing. I pulled back and pecked his lips once more.

"Lets meet these rouges, if they are good we will decide from there, if not, kill them. We will start the plans when we discuss it with Alpha Logan." I started walking toward the smell of garbage and burnt wood. Two of the wolves were not shifted when I got to the large room where the rouges get killed. One was, he wasn't very old, but older than most rouges live to, maybe 30.

"Ivory wait!" Leo pulled my hand back. "I want to go in with you."

"Duh, I'm not going in on my own." I walked in with Leo at my heels, Levi following him.

"Whats your name?" Leo asked, I silenced him with a look. I met hundreds of rouges, maybe 50 that weren't pure evil and of that only a handful that were good. And none of them liked Alpha Attitude.

"Jon." He hissed, the two wolves looked uneasy. A sign that could be taken anyway. One wolf was smaller, the other standing in front of the small one protectively, still either way.