Chapter 17

Chapter 17

I ran my fingers over Levi's face, he was still sleeping. Leo hadn't realized it, but he woke me up when he got up. He had given me a kiss, and let his fingers rest on my cheek. I ran my finger over Levi's lips, giggling as the twitched up. The feeling to laugh was rare, but it was the first time I recall giggling. Levi's lip twitched again, I found my self entranced by running my hand on his face. I had been son intent on running my hand along the line of his lips, I didn't realize bright green eyes watching me.

"You know, its not polite to mess with people, when they are trying to get beauty sleep." His voice was thick with sleep, I looked up to him in shock, and blushed, withdrawing my hand.

"I didn't know you were awake." I said, he caught my hand and brought it back to his lips.

"I didn't say, I didn't like it." He said smiling at me. I looked at his lips longingly, I wanted to continue touching them, but felt to weird, knowing he would be looking at me.

"Look, I'll close my eyes, and go back to sleep." He dramatically closed his eyes, and started a loud obnoxious snore. I clamped my hand on his mouth giggling again. His eyes whipped open, and he looked at me with amusement.

"That, is a beautiful sound." I looked to him in confusion.

"Giggling. It suits you." He explained, his hand brushing my cheek.

"Oh, I never really do it. Never had the urge to." I said blushing.

"Blushing, giggling, sneaking touches and kisses, is there anything you do, that isn't absolutely adorable." He said rolling over, so he was propped on one elbow, and I was tucked under him.

"Well, I am sure there are plenty of things." I said, not sure how to answer him.

"Well, I doubt that." His lips swept down toward me, in a gentle caress.

"Well, you kiss adorably." He said trailing his mouth to my neck, but instead of kissing, he just inhaled deeply. "You smell adorable." His teeth brushed my neck, i shivered and repressed a moan. "You shiver adorably." His lips brushed my earlobe and I moaned. "Well, you don't moan adorably. That was absolutely sexy." He said grinning, when he came back to make eye contact. "Go ahead." He said, I looked at him confused.

"Tell me how adorable I am, I don't mind." I rolled my eyes at him.

"I think if I told you how adorable you are, it might go to your head." I said quietly, he laughed, a rich deep sound.

"That sounds just like something Leo would say. Now, speaking of my brute of a brother, where is he?" He asked. I shrugged.

"He got out of bed awhile ago, I assume to get work done." I said, Levi's eyes twinkled with a secret and excitement, that left me thoroughly confused.

"Well, as beautiful and wonderful this is, I have to take a shower, and meet my mom." He stood up stretching. "Unless you want to join me?" He teased, part of me wanted to. But the other part was terrified.

"I think I will go find William, he says that I need to find myself an answer to something, and I need to tell him what I think." I answered truthfully.

"Well, that little boy has a temper, but he knows what he is doing, somehow." Levi smiled, gave me a swift kiss, and entered the shower. I got out of bed, and got dressed. I will take my shower tonight. I made my way to Leo's office, and knocked on the door. I would tell him that Aaron is to take me for a run. I wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Come in." His deep voice came from the other side, I walked in and saw the girl whom told me, I had no chance with the alphas. She smiled brightly at me.