Chapter 33 - Ditto

A/N : Soooo,  Long time no update. I actually haven't been using my computer, due to some issues with it, and I now have a phone I can use for the app, but my chapter was still on my computer and the phone confuses me. ANYWHO! Dirtiness in this chapter...

Chapter 33 - Ditto

Silence, complete and utter silence except for the occasional shuffle of restless people, the waiting room was packed full. Irene sat next to me, ready to comfort me if I fell into random unprovoked sobs again. Half of my heart with Leo, who was holding Logan as if he was simply an overgrown infant. Aaron had on are around Saloon and cradled Jared in his arms, William was fast asleep in mine, occasionally whimpering and clutching my hand unconsciously. Aliee and Micheal had left for coffee, and Riley.... Riley hasn't left the morgue, and Jimbo hadn't left him. The funeral prep was being handled for the 16 people we lost. One spot being made just in case, for the 17th member in question. Which brings me to where the other half of my heart was. Four doors down, on a operation table with Levi. No news had been given in the 6 hours he was in surgery.

How could it of all gone so wrong in such a short amount of time? I felt like just a second ago I was in the field with Irene and Aria telling them I was ready to complete the mating process... at the same time it felt like a year ago. Now Aria is... gone. And Levi... my dear Levi, may soon be joining her. I looked to Logan again, maybe even he would be lost. Leo would be devastated... we all would.

"Alpha?" The male doctor who had delivered Leo and Levi walked out with bloody scrubs and a grim face. I stood up, setting William in Irene's lap and got there as Leo and Logan did. I clutched my hands tightly. Please goddess, don't take him from me to.

"Miss you need to step back." I looked around for who was coming but realized he was speaking to me. Ivy growled and I felt a rush of anger fill me. Before I even thought I grabbed him by the throat.

"You spit out the damn news before I rip out your tongue." Low and menacing, my voice scared the doctor as he fought my grip, and then tingles spread up my arm. I looked at Leo's warm hand that rested calmly on my arm, and felt a million emotions. This was the first time he touched me... since... since. I took a deep steady breath and loosed my grip, healing the doctors throat as I let go. I understood why Leo didn't want to touch me, because I couldn't heal Him. I blamed myself too, I tried to heal Levi, but it was as if the Goddess was punishing me, by letting me heal people who were inconsequential, but not to heal the ones I needed. Tears filled my eyes as I gazed in to those cold blue eyes, he hated me. I moved from his touch, from the command of his stance and the chill of his eyes.

Logan glared at me, I couldn't blame him though. He wanted something I couldn't give him either, just thinking about it made me flinch.

*Flashback*

"Ivory! You can heal her, bring her back just like you did William." Logan's eyes pleaded me to do something I couldn't. Aria's body was still in his hands.

"I can't. It wasn't right what I did with William, and this time my punishment will kill me." A deep rooted anger filled his eyes as he let her go and jerked me to my feet, eyes wide and dangling off the ground, I prayed Leo would help me.

"You think your life is more important than hers?" He hissed, I felt his claws dig into my arms and flinched.

"No! But my mates lives are more important than anyone else, I won't let them die because I wanted to play god. I wish I could, I really do! But even if I wanted to.... she is to far gone..." I sobbed, not mentioning that I couldn't put her head back on her body.

"Useless, completely useless." He growled as he dropped me and Leo wouldn't look at me, after all, I had failed to heal his brother, and just denied to even try on his mother. Logan looked down to the body and then at me.