Chapter 7- My Friend

A/N Hey!!! I am really hoping to hear more feedback, what you think and so on and so forth. The next chapter will have more POV from the boys, and also they will get a little bit of a preview into her life. And possibly a kiss? I havnt decided yet. Never, know :D

Chapter 7 - My Friend

Levi's POV

"Ahhhhhhh." A loud high-pitched scream rang through the house, halting what my dad was saying. I didn't even hesitate, but just started running out the door, and too my mate. Leo was hot on my heels. With being alphas we made it there quickly, the fact it was our mate, only adding to our speed.

We burst in our bedroom, and heard the shower running, loud sobs sounded from the other side of the door, we ran in. Ivory was dressed, but her sleeve was pulled up, and a large red burn was around her hand. She looked up in shock.

"It... It burnt me." She sobbed, I almost wanted to laugh. Werewolves version of a hot shower was enough to burn a weak wolves skin. Alpha's are even more tolerant to the hotness, so me and Leo had our shower made hotter. I went to grab her arm, but she flinched, and to my shock, she grabbed the burn in a tight grip, and gasped then sighed. When she pulled her hand away from the burn, there wasn't a mark on it.

I grabbed her hand, Leo looked at it with me. Yes, the burn was healed, but long thick, puffed up scars stretched across the backs of her arms. They were to large to be something self-inflicted. Leo noticed the same time I did, someone had to of done this to her. I growled, Leo's rumbling along mine.

"What happened here." Leo asked, she looked confused.

"I healed it Alpha." I felt Leo shaking next to me. He really didn't like her calling him that.

"The scars." He barked, I kicked him. His eyes softened, taking in our mates terrified face. "Well?" He asked much calmer.

"A witch is like a good horse. You need to always beat it, so it knows that happens when it doesn't listen." She said, it seemed like she was reciting it. A good horse? Why would a witch be like a good horse. Her breathing came faster, and anger was tearing at me. I knew Leo was probably very close to shifting.

:What they hell does that mean?" Leo hissed. Ivory stiffened, I pulled her into a hug, hiding her face from Leo's pitch black eyes.

'Your scaring her' I mouthed at him, he slowly stopped shaking, and pulled Ivory into him, lifting her shorter small form off the ground.

"I'm sorry, I just want to know." I saw her shake her head no. I sighed, what happened to our mate. Could our love even fix this? I got an Idea, we only have one person in this pack she trust. Leo sighed, and released her. Her tense body relaxed. She was beautiful at least a foot and a half shorter, but beautiful.

"We will let you get to the shower, I turned to the water and put it on a cooler temperature, but still so it was warm. I held my hand out to her, she seemed to have an internal battle. She hesitantly put her hand in mine. I laid her hand under the water, warm but not burning. She sighed, and smiled a small smile. My heart clinched, and I felt Leo melt next to me. The small smile lit up her face, her blue eyes shining.

"You see these settings?" I asked, pointing to the shower hot and cold handle. She nodded.

"Just put it on that, anytime you take a shower." I sighed when she simply nodded, still not looking up. Me and Leo left, both of us wanting to kiss our mate on our way out. But we held our shared wolf back.

"Levi!." Leo groaned. I sighed.

"You know what mom said, we always had the chance of having a pain in the ass mate." I sighed. We walked silently back to the study. When we walked in, Mom, Dad, Aunt Aliee and All three of my uncles. Jimbo, Riley and Micheal, looked at us with expectant eyes. I sighed again.