Chapter 1- Running

Hello!!! The time has come, for updates to begin their regular start up. Every Sunday this book with be updated!!! I hope that If you are reading this, you have already read the first book Mated to My NightMare.

Photo of Ivory on side and external link!

Chapter 1- Running

Leo's POV

"Sorry, Big bro! I have to go, surly you can handle this." Levi said smirking. The asshole talking was my Twin brother, and had found a way out of paper-work every-time. Once he left I got to work, not liking having extra stuff to do. My little sister came running into the room. Roxanne had just turned 14 recently, not to long after Levi and I turned 19, seeing as we shifted early, we started school later.

"Leo!" She groaned dramatically, plopping on the couch. I smiled at her, I had always known she was my soft spot. So did everyone else.

"What Rox?" She huffed, she liked be called Roxy, not Rox. Which only made me do it more.

"My stomach hurts." She whined, I tensed, please, please, don't say it. Don't say it, I begged in my mind. "I'm bleeding from my Va-J-J." I felt the heat rush to my face. I coughed.

"Uh, Tell mom, or Aliee." I said turning to the paperwork. I remember the day when she was 12, she ran and told me she was bleeding. I didn't know what she meant, and she took me to the bathroom, balling her eyes out, that she was going to die. It had scared me, but when I got to the bathroom, I mind linked Mom and threw up several times. Women and their blood, I shivered at the thought.

Thankfully instead of dwelling on it, the guy that would be my beta when I took over opened the door. Aaron, Riley and Jimbo's adopted son, was also mine and Levi's close friend.

"Alpha, There is a rouge in the territory." Even though, I didn't get the pack until I found my mate I still handled rouge problems. Dad believed that we needed to practice, before we start, for real.

"Aaron, you know how to deal with rouges. Kill it." Our territory was a no-pass zone. Unless you had permission, you weren't to be in it. He looked sheepish.

"There is something different about this one, none of us felt when it entered. Also, it is outrunning four of our best Runners." I cursed under my breath. I stood up, telling Roxy to stay here.

"Lets get the Warriors, we will dispose of it quickly. My mom and dad are coming back tonight, I don't want him to have to deal with a rouge execution when he arrives. I know Levi would feel when I shifted, but he was in charge of making sure everything went smoothly with my dads arrival. As soon as I shifted mid-stride, I took off with Aaron hot on my heels. But in minutes I was mind-linked.

"We got the rouge, Alpha." One of the runners spoke. "We can dispose of it properly." I knew he could handle it so I turned and returned to the office work, after pulling on one of the packs of clothes hidden around the place.

*****Ivory*****

I knew I was screwed, as soon as the wolf ran into my human form, his claws ripping into my bare skin. I immediately shifted to my wolf, she had been pushing out anyway. I didn't want to be seen naked. When the wolf got up, several other large wolves walked up to me. I hung my head, and waited. I know many people could use my powers to fight back, but I didn't believe in using my power for negative. Only positive. They seemed shocked when I sat still. I padded onto my stomach, and laid my head on the ground. Showing submissiveness. A man in shorts walked up. He seemed kind, but his kind features were hard.

He was powerful, that was obvious, but he wasn't an Alpha. He had spikey dirty blond hair, and blue grey eyes. Shock seemed to cover his whole body.