Chapter 25 - Cold Showers

A/N; The song is  Not about Angels by Birdy, Don't start until I give you the go, it really only fits a certain part.

Chapter 24

"Why do guys take cold showers?" I blurted, Kat was talking to Roxy about cold showers and finally I just had to know what they were talking about. It had been two long weeks, long hours of training practicing, and stress of magic. But also two long weeks of spending time with my mates and my pack, and I felt more freedom to speak out.

"When a guy gets turned on, with no release they take a cold shower to help with the pain." I felt my mouth fall open on its own accord.

"You mean it causes them pain?" I instantly thought about the many times I pushed my mates and wondered if they ever took cold showers because of it. Ivy whimpered, the idea of hurting out mates was abhorrent

"A great deal from what I heard" Kat blurted, but Roxanne silenced her with a look.

"Don't worry about Leo and Levi, they are men and Alpha's they can handle it." I had a question.., but not for them.

"Excuse me." I said leaving their room and moving to find Aria, I found her in her room with Logan, without a thought I ran into the room.

"How do you give a man a orgasm without having sex with him?" I blurted, only then did I see Aria wrapped in a shocked Logan's arms, Logan looked like he was about to die, pale and terrified and Aria was laughing hysterically. I felt my whole face turn red, I hadn't even thought Logan would be in there, nor how forward my question was.

"Uh... um... I just..." I stuttered, darn it, what was I supposed to say now?

"Well... I am just going to leave." I turned to the door when Logan stopped me.

"No, I will.. you obviously need..." He paused with a tortured look. "Some... girl talk." And with a quick kiss for Aria and one on my head, he all but tripped on his heels out of the room.

"Well.... I feel kind of awkward now..." I mumbled, she laughed and patted the couch in her room. I trailed over to it and leaned back and wrapped my arms around my knees.

"I heard about blue balls..." Blunt works right? "And cold showers, I don't know if they take any... don't want to right now. But how do you like... get rid of the pain of blue balls?" I asked, and risked a look at her laughing features.

"Ivory, you don't have to be blushing the whole time. Its simple really, there are a couple of ways to get a man to have the kind of pleasure that stops that kind of pain." I felt kind of dumb, hearing the elegantly non-creepy sounding way she awnsered. She always had a classy way to say it, a way to alway make it sound less...

"You can give a blow job." My mouth fell open... Okay, maybe not always....

"What a blow job?" I asked feeling my whole face turn bright red.

"Well.... Not sure I want to describe that whole thing about my son's penis, so I will show you every woman's secret to learning how to please a man." She got up and grabbed her laptop/

"The World Wide Web." She said opening handing it to me. "Open up the internet and type in any question you need the awsner to."

"Can I borrow it?" I asked.

*Start Song*

"You sure can! I will send Aaron out to get your own, you can do many things like....."

"OH MY GODDESS!" A loud terrified scream echoed through the house Aria and I jumped to our feet, unwilling to wait on her I picked her up and pushed the air behind me to get there quicker. Her gasp didn't register until I got to the door.

"That was fast!" I slammed the door open and ran into the yard where a very small crowd had already started around the Peach tree I had brought up from the yard, and a small twisted body lied in the middle of the crowd.

"WILLIAM!" I cried as I ran to his small body, I realized Aliee, my mates and everyone was here. I sobbed as I watched his chest heave.

"I saw him climbing to the top! Oh god I yelled for him to get down and he lost his footing." The woman sobbed, I sent a fierce growl her way, unable to hold the howls slipping through my mouth. Aliee was sobbing and running to my side.

"My baby." I watched horrified as the last breath heaved from his chest, I couldn't hear anything past Aliee and my howls of heart-ache, I brought my hands to his chest.

"No! Ivianna! You can't, the spirits have him now!" I silenced my grandmother with a look.

"No! I won't let them!" I screamed, I felt rather than saw her running my way and then as if she hit a barrier she flew backwards. I wraped my hands around his body pulling him from Aliee and focused all I could, I felt the warmth spread from my chest, zapping to my hands with such a force I screamed from the shock, I heard commotion around me but didn't dare let it distract me. You can't have him! He can't die, I wont let him! I screamed to the spirits, not sure if it was outloud or not and I felt his chest heave, I felt him coming back, I saw through his eyes as he watched his own body moving, I watched as he was ripped back into his healing broken body.

"Come back to me!" I screamed as I began to loose the line on his life. "William don't you dare die! Don't you do this to me! PLEASE!" I sobbed and then it happened his bright eyes blinked to mine.

"Ivory?" And then I felt it, one by one I felt every beating I ever got, every time They took me. I screamed and screamed the pain overwhelmed me. It was worth it, but I couldn't breath I felt my body heave, the vomit coming and coming, I screeched as the stab wound reopened and the pain followed. I felt sweat beat down my body and warm cool liquid poor down my body. I continued to scream praying to fall into the darkness but knowing my Penance would not allow it, I did the one thing you should never do. I broke fate, I chanced setting bad things into motion, I used my magic against the spirits, I screamed as a new wave of fire licked through my body. I felt blood pool between my legs, the heart wrenching pain, fiery tears pooling down my cheeks, I had never stretched m magic so far, never broke the one rule of pulling someone not from the brink of death, but from death itself. I turned my head to the sky as I fell back and quivered as the pain licked every part of my skin, my scalp bleeding. The screaming didn't stop, and neither did the pain, but I felt two small hand clutching me, and that was worth it.

Only this time... I wasn't sure if I would survive it... My Penance was asking much more this time.