16: You make me Crazier

A/N OMG Thank you guys so much for 2k reads already! Here is a new chapter!

Katniss POV
"I swear if it's a surprise party, we will have serious problems."
I giggle as I drag the blindfolded birthday boy across the now starting to melt meadow. Yes it snowed, but now it's slowly drying up. It's somewhat chilly, but not as bad.
Reaching the meadow, I turn to Peeta and scold him.
"Stay here. I have to check on something. Do not take the blindfolded off or in not singing."
Peeta asks getting excited. "Your going to sing! For me?"
"For you."I confirm and bop his nose.
He tries to reach and bop my nose, but he just smacks me in the face making me giggle again. "Hold on."
I rush over to the blanket I had set up just below the tree. A bundle of pillows and blankets are in a big bag, the basket of food on the middle of the blanket, his wrapped up presents next to my guitar look in perfect order. This exact spot was the first time we had met. Snuck out meeting here. Finding out we like each other and eventually becoming boyfriend and girlfriend. Saying I love you. The only thing that did not happen here was when he gave me that promise ring. I still wear it today. I remember when Peeta had noticed I still wore it. He was at first shocked, but than super happy.
"Peeta!" I squeal running back to him
"Yes, anything for the birthday boy yet?" He teases.
I tease back, "Oh yes. Now you better love what I'm about to show you cause I worked hard on it. And I love you."
"Oh I like sassy Everdeen. Aww you love me?"
"Shut up." I say kissing his soft lips.
Peeta smiles into the kiss. "What a great way to shut birthday boy up. I am lovable."
I untie his blindfold. "Oh you are very lovable and cute."
Peeta rubs his eyes at first and I step out of the way. My. Boyfriend gasps while pulling me by the waist closer to him.
"Katniss.... we might be crazy doing this in the winter... but you came to our spot."
I nod blushing. "I sure did. Peeta, I wanted to make this special for you. We had so many good memories out here. I knew we couldn't go to that lake you once showed me but-"
Peeta kisses me to shut my ramble of words up. "It's perfect Katniss. Just perfect."
He grabs my hand and drags me to the blanket played on the snowy ground. I had to pile blankets on but they kept getting wet so I took a few cardboard boxes, broke them up, and put them under new dry blankets.
We sit and I pull out all the food. "I have sandwiches, cheese buns that your brother made, cake, lemonade and more."
Peeta shoves a cookie into his mouth. "Dwesert First."
I giggle at him. "Desert it is."
Skipping the sandwiches, all we eat is the deserts and cheese buns. After we finish, I tell him.
"You are very cute."

He argues, "No your cute."

"We are both cute." I say intertwining my hand into his.

Peeta looks down at me a smile on his face a bright blue eyes sparkling.
"Katniss?"
"Huh." I reply lazily.
"I love you."
I smile up at him. "I love you too."
Peeta grows a smirk on his lips. "If you truly love me, can you sing now?"
I sigh nodding and sit up to grab Peeta's old guitar.
He laughs at it. "What did you do with it when I left?"
Strumming a few notes, I reply. "Brought it to my house. In the summer I hid it in the same slot you hid it in."
Peeta nods and than I start to sing while staring straight into his eyes.

" I've never gone with the wind, just let it flow
Let it take me where it wants
'Til you opened the door, there's so much more
I've never seen it before
I was trying to fly but I couldn't find wings
But you came along and you changed everything

You lift my feet off the ground
You spin me around
You make me crazier crazier
Feels like I'm falling and I'm lost in your eyes
You make me crazier crazier crazier

I watched from a distance as you made life your own
Every sky was your own kind of blue
And I wanted to know how that would feel
And you made it so real
You showed me something that I couldn't see
You opened my eyes and you made me believe.

You lift my feet off the ground
You spin me around
You make me crazier crazier
Feels like I'm falling and I'm lost in your eyes
You make me crazier,crazier,crazier oh

Baby you showed me what livin' is for
I don't wanna hide anymore

You lift my feet off the ground
You spin me around
You make me crazier crazier
Feels like I'm falling and I'm, I'm lost in your eyes
You make me crazier, crazier, crazier
Crazier, crazier"

When i finish, I have just enough time to put the guitar down before Peeta's hands cup my face and his lips crash on to mine. I move my hands into his hair kissing back. Our lips move in sync. This boy is so amazing. I don't know what I would do without him. We continue kissing for what seems like forever. This kiss though isn't like the other loving, soft and sweet kisses. This one is loving but passionate and intense. That same spark of fireworks go off in every direction.

"Peeta, let's open you gifts." I say pulling away a smile on my face.
"Yes yes presents are very important." He bobs his head up and down.
I hand him the big wrapped up present. Peeta rips the wrapping appear and opens it. Tears form in his eyes. "Katniss, I haven't gotten paint supplies or any art supplies in years. Thank you."
He wraps his arms around me once again. "I'm so happy I could make you happy Peeta."
Peeta kisses my forehead. "You make me happy. And I'm glad that I make you happy too."
The rest of the day is spent laying down, talking, kissing and laughing until snow has to ruin it. We made it to my house just in time too put all the stuff in there to keep it dry. Peeta had the idea to play in the snow when he threw a snowball at me. I'm pretty sure that he had an amazing 27th birthday.

Hey guys. Another chapter! Yay!
Please vote, comment and share! It means so much to me.
I will update soon.
I hoped you liked this chapter.
Madi :)