28: Thank you!

Katniss POV
A house. That's what is in front of me. A large house right on the ocean and a green forest is behind the house. It's beautiful. The wood of the house is white and strong, large windows are covering the house, and bright lights are on.
"Peeta you didn't have to." I say.
He smiles. "I wanted to. This is our house. I bought with my money from the bakery this morning after work."
I pull him into a hug. "Thank you!"
Peeta wraps his arms around me.
"So when do you want to move in? My brothers are bringing my things over here later."
I smile. "Than what are we waiting for? Let's go bring my things over here!"

Pulling the door open, I place the final box on the ground. The final box of my things. Now I just have to unpack them. Peeta is upstairs unpacking into his room.
This house is amazing. It has three floors. An upstairs, a middle and a basement. The upstairs is where the bedrooms are. There are six bedrooms. One is for me, another is for Peeta. There is one bedroom that is for both of us I guess. And the last three are guest rooms. All the bedrooms have there own bathroom, closets, dressers, a desk, and a king sized bed.
The middle is where the main things are. Two closets. One for coats, shoes and back packs. As for the other one is where we keep extra things we don't need. It's kind of like the storage that is in the basement. There is a kitchen, a dining room, a living room and a playroom.
Finally, the basement. There is an exercise room, theater room, another playroom, and a storage room. A small indoor pool is also down there as long as an extra kitchen. A half court basketball stadium is also down there. Along with a painting room for Peeta.
Picking up that last box, I head upstairs. I finally reach the top, I pass Peeta's room. He has his door a crack open. So I peek my head through. Peeta stands with his back to me. Unpacking his things into closets and drawers.

"Nice room Peeta." I laugh.
He turns around and spots me.
"Thank you."
"Anytime." I reply coming closer to him.
Peeta wraps his arms around my waist. "Tomorrow we are going to paint this house. And after we finish painting these beautiful walls, we shop. For supplies and couches. Kitchen tools and more."
I put my forehead onto his. "Good idea."
Than I place my lips into his. I wrap my hands around his neck pulling him closer. He puts his warm hands on my waist. Our lips move in sync. His warm lips on mine. Thoughts run through my head.

This is going to be our house. The one we live in forever. Where we will maybe get married and have kids.
This is our new beginning.