25: Your here Safe, With Me

Katniss POV
I lay in Peeta's arms in my bed. He just got out of the hospital yesterday. Peeta still hasn't told me anything and what they did to him. It hurts me to see him this way. Cry every time he thinks about it, me trying to help but not understand what he went through. Cause he won't tell me. I don't know why he won't. Probably because I might get angry and throw something.
Right now Finnick and Annie are at the police. Prim is downstairs babysitting little Finn. Finnick got angry when he noticed all the bruises and cuts in Peeta and is now reporting Delly and Gale. I have been thinking about that. If it's right reporting them or wrong. They did kidnap Peeta and that is illegal. But they also never really hurt us. Ever. Except for now. I still don't believe that Gale actually used my cabin. It's just strange to think I showed it to him if we needed help or anything. Not for hurting and kidnapping.
As I think, I look at my boyfriend as he sleeps. His short ashey blonde curls on his head and some over his eyes. His long blond eyelashes and underneath his eyelids are this blue ocean eyes I love. His jawline strong and pointy. I move onto his strong bruised chest. His chest moves up and down as he breathes steadily. A six pack on his stomach and his muscles on his arms from working out. Or carrying flour from the bakery their family now owns. Peeta his so handsome. And kind, careful, helpful, sweet, loving, nice, and many more. I don't understand how anyone can hurt him. He is so amazing and I'm so lucky to have him in my life.
When I move hair out of his eyes, he smiles a little. Than all of a sudden, Peeta starts shaking and thrashing around.
"No, no don't hurt her. Katniss stay alive! I love you." Peeta yells.
Nightmare.
I move quickly, placing one leg on each side of his chest and cupping his face.
I yell, "Peeta? Wake up its not real."
Suddenly I am thrown back a little but Peeta catches my hands and pulls me up just in time.
He stutters, "K-Katniss?"
I coo holding him in my arms. "Shh it wasn't real. Your here Safe, with me. No one will hurt you or me."
Peeta sighs hugging me tighter. "Half of it was real."
It's silent for a couple minutes. We hold each other probably waiting for a call from Finnick. Telling us if they will be arrested or not. I hope they are. Or better yet killed but that won't happen. I just need them out of my sight. No Gale or Delly in my life. To ruin my life or Peeta's.
Peeta interrupts my thoughts. "I'm ready to tell you."
I give him a confident smile and he reaches for my hand. We both grip tightly. Soon Peeta takes a deep breath and begins. The story is terrible.
"So after I went outside we talked for a few. The three of us. Every thing was okay until they mentioned you and how you could get hurt if I didn't go with them. I said why. Than the next thing I know something hit my head. And I woke up in that cabin. Everyday I was with them, they hit me. Tortured me till I bleed. They would leave me in the same old room only food once a day and every other day medicine. Delly would say that I was meant to be with her. Not you. B-but when I said no that's when the real torture came in. Knives, forks. They almost took out a gun. Before they got a text saying they were needed somewhere than you guys came and saved me."

Tears form in my eyes and Peeta wipes them away.
"Darling don't cry. I'm alright we both are. I was brave and so were you."
I ask. "H-How was I brave?"
Peeta gives me a smile and rubs his thumb on my palm. "Sweetie, you came to find me. That was brave. Finnick I bet didn't want you coming but you still went. Gale and Delly could have been there and hurt you. You were so brave."
He kisses my forehead. "Especially when you were climbing out of that window. They were right behind you. And you were just amazing."
I laugh my tears slowly stopping. "You were brave too Peetie Pie. You stayed alive or tried to at least. You let them take you to save me. You didn't have to. You have such a kind heart. I bet if we ever have kids than they will love you. So so much. And guess what Peeta?"
Peeta smiles leaning in. "What?"
I lean in too. "I looovvvveeee you!"
We giggle before leaning in and kissing. Our lips move in sync and the only time we part is to breathe. I wrap my hands into his curly soft hair as his cup my face. Continuing to kiss, I hope we aren't interrupted. But just my luck the phone rings. I look at the user name and my eyes widen in nervousness. My eyes look with Peeta's blue ones. It reads:
Finnick Odair.
And it probably contains the answer. So I press answer and wait for the answer to come that will either make me smile or cry.