Chapter 1: Introduction

My name is Allison. I am seventeen years old and in high school. I have brown eyes, brown hair, and tan skin. I am a high honors student. I go to Watermark High School in Florida. I have only one best friend and her name is Bella. Our lives are about to change.

*Beginning*
Allison's POV

Today is Monday. I am getting ready to go to school. I put on my skinny jeans and a blue, short sleeved shirt with the maze from The Maze Runner on it. I put my hair up into a high pony tail. What should I eat for breakfast? I grab some coa coa puffs cereal and grab my shoes. They are grey air jordans with a little bit of pink. Time to get ready to leave. I grab my jacket and backpack.I leave out the door and ride my skateboard to school.

As I get there, my best friend in the whole world comes up to me. "Hi Allison. Five minutes till we have to go to lockers." Bella said. "Hey Bells." I said. We started waiting for the doors to the school to open so we could go inside.

Five minutes passed. Click. That means the door unlocked. We ran inside, trying to get to our lockers before the halls got crowded. We finally got there and unlocked our lockers. Bella's locker is right next to mine. Her's was decorated with Percy Jackson stuff. Mine was decorated with The Maze Runner.

I am a big fan of The Maze Runner. It is my favorite book series. That's why I'm wearing my shirt with the maze on it.

After I put everything away and grabbed what I needed, I started walking to homeroom. I sat down at my desk which was across from Bella's. There was an emty seat next to me. I got everything ready for my next class. Reading.

As I was waiting for us to be dismissed, I saw a group of people come into the classroom. "Class, we have some new students. This is Dylan, Kaya, Ki Hong, Will, and Thomas." The teacher said. My heart sank. It was the cast from The Maze Runner. I couldn't believe my eyes. "Pinch me." I whispered. I think Bella heard that because she actually pinched me. "Ouch! Why'd you do that Belle?" I asked. "You said to do it so I did." She replied.

Thomas sat next to me in the empty seat. "Hi." I said to him. He smiled and said hi back. Then, he noticed my shirt. "You like The Maze Runner?" He asked. I nodded. "The books are amazing. Which is your favorite?" He asked. "My favorite is the first one. I don't like page 250 on the third one." I answered. "My favorite is the first one too. I hate page 250 in the third book too. My character dies. It's too sad." He said as he frowned. I squeezed his hand to show I knew how he felt. Suddenly he smiled "Can we be friends. You, me and all my friends?" He then asked after a long pause. "Of course Thomas." I smiled and blushed. He wanted to be my friend.

We got dismissed and guess what? Thomas and Kaya had the same schedule as me. Yay! We went to all our classes together. First reading, writing, then math. It was really fun. I kinda couldn't keep my eyes off of Thomas though. His deep brown eyes, dirty blond hair, his perfect face. I think I like him.