Chapter 14: Sunny Side Beach

We all ran down to the sand and found the perfect spot. I laid my towel on the sand and sat down.
"Let's go swimming!" Dylan announced.

We all agreed. I started taking my shorts and shirt off. Under it, I had my swim suit on. It was blue.

Bella had a swim suit on that had blue and white stripes on it. It was really pretty.

Dylan took his shirt off and had some swimming shorts on. The swimming shorts were green with black designs on it.

Thomas took his shirt off and had some swimming shorts on. They were blue with black and green lines on it.

Thomas lifted me up bridal style and ran into the water. It was cold at first, but I got used to it. Dylan and Bella were splashing water at each other. Me and Thomas were walking around in the water.

I dunked my head under water and had my goggles on. Thomas followed me and we could see each other through the googles. I kissed him on the cheek and we swam up for air. I looked around and Dylan and Bella were no where to be found. I suddenly heard yelling.
"Shark! Shark!" Someone yelled on the shore. I looked back to see a shark heading toward me and Thomas.
"Swim away!" I yelled.
The both of us started swimming as fast as we could. When we were close to the shore, people tried helping us out of the water. Something grabbed onto my leg and started pulling me in. As if I tasted bad, it let go and swam away.
"Allison!" I heard Thomas yell.
He ran towards me and lifted me up. Next thing I know, I'm on the beach with paramedics around me. My eyes start getting heavy.
"Everything is going to be ok love." I heard Thomas whisper in my ear. I blacked out.

Thomas's POV

Allison just got bitten by a shark. I hope she's going to be ok. She passed out right when the paramedics were about to put her on the stretcher. Right now she's being taken to a hospital in an ambulance. I am holding her hand. Dylan is driving my car to the hospital so I don't leave it behind. Bella is driving in her car.

The shark that bit Allison was a Bull Shark. They are the most dangerous sharks in the world. (I did the research) The shark only bit Allison's leg. It didn't rip it off like it usually does. She got lucky.

I am literally crying on the ambulance. My cry sounds really weird and the paramedics are staring at me like I'm a crazy person. I don't care though. I'm going to keep crying until I know that Allison will come back to me.

Allison's POV

When I wake up, I notice that I'm in the hospital. What am I doing here? I see Thomas, laying on a chair, asleep. Dylan and Bella are on a couch, sleeping. I don't want to wake them but I need to know what happened and why I'm in a hospital. I can't remember so I need something to jog my memory.

"Thomas! Thomas!" I whisper yelled.
He woke up and ran to my side. He hugged me and kissed me.
"What happened to me? Why am I in the hospital?" I ask.
"You don't remember?" He asked. I shook my head no.
"Well, we were at the beach and decided to swim. After getting up from the water, a shark started swimming toward us. We got close to shore but then the shark grabbed onto your leg. It let go and swam away. Paramedics can and brought you here in an ambulance. You've been here for about two days." He explained.
"I remember now. Oh gosh! My leg." I said as I started looking at my leg. It had stitches all over it.
"The doctors said they have to put a cast on it because the shark broke your leg." Thomas said.
"Uh, ok. Can you help me up please?" I asked while doing my puppy dog face.
"Ok. You know I can't resist the face." He said as he put his arm around my waist and began lifting me off the bed.
"Do you want to get your cast on today so we can leave later?" He asked.
"Yeah. Let's call a nurse to the room." I said.
Thomas handed me the remote thing that was connected to my bed. I pressed the button that calls a nurse. A nurse comes quickly and I ask about the cast. She says she'll tell the doctor and come back.

When she comes back, a whole group of nurses and doctors comes too. They have blue masks on and blue doctor clothes.
"We are going to start putting the cast on. It will take an hour. No visitors can be in here at this time." A doctor said. Thomas hugged me and kissed my forehead. He then walked out the door. The doctors closed the door and put a mask on my face that has sleeping gas in it. Once I breathed it in, I fell asleep.