Chapter 38: Walking Down The Aisle

Today is the day I get married. I am in a room with Bella and Ava. They are helping me get my wedding dress on. I have a bun in my hair that looks really pretty. (The video is up above.) Ansel hired a professional hairstylist to do the bun on my hair.
"Pull it a little bit tighter." I say.

"Ok." Bella says as she pulls the strings in the back of the long, white dress. I wince in pain.

"Is that good?" Ava asks.

"Yup." I say.

Just then, my parents walk into the room. My mom has a long dress on and some heels. She has her hair curled with the most perfect curls I have ever seen. The professional hairstylist did it for her. She walks up to me and embraces me into a hug. I hug her back. There are tears running down her face. I gently wipe them off and smile.
"I can't believe this day is already here. You have grown too fast." She says.

"It has come too fast." I agree.

My dad walks to my side and hugs me tightly. I feel something wet go onto my skin. He is crying too.
"Please don't cry. You'll make me cry." I beg.

"I'm not ready to let you go." He says.

"But I am ready to let go. Please don't male it harder than it already is." I plead.

"Are you sure you want to marry Thomas?" He asks. I wasn't expecting that question to pop up.

"Of course I'm sure." I say defensively. Suddenly a woman walks into the room. She says that it is time for me to walk on the aisle. My bridesmaids go in front of me as we start heading out the door. My mom leaves a different way so she can go to her seat. My dad is walking next to me. The flower girl and bridesmaids walk on the aisle first. I wait a minute then graby dad's arm. Doors open and we start walking. Everyone inside stands and stares at me with admiring eyes. I look ahead of me and see Thomas. I smile at him and he smiles back. The next person I see is Ansel. He is smiling at me. I just keep smiling back at everyone.

When me and my dad reach the end, I let go of his arm. I look into his eyes and he has tears getting ready to come out. He kisses me on the forehead and takes his seat next to mom. I walk toward Thomas. He is holding his hand out. I grab it and walk up a few steps. I stand by my bridesmaids and across from Thomas. We look at each other and can't look away. A guy starts talking and we wait till the end. Thomas slips a ring ontoy finger. I put his ring on his finger.
"I do." Thomas says.

"I do." I say.

"You may kiss the bride." A guy says. Thomas leans in and we kiss. Everyone starts clapping and we pull apart. We start running down the aisle.

When we get to the end, I throw a bouquet behind me. Bella catches it. Next we eat cake. Thomas puts some frosting on my nose and I put some on his cheek. We start dancing after eating.

Songs Played:

A thousand years by Christina Peri

With you by Chris Brown

Marry me by Jason Derulo

Shut up and dance by Walk The Moon

Locked away by R. City feat Adam Levine

The way by Ariana Grande feat Mac Miller

Beautiful now by Zedd

Classic by MKTO

How deep is your love by Calvin Harris

As long as you love me by Justin Bieber

Kiss you by One Direction

Let me love you by Ne-Yo

Somebody by Natalie La Rose feat Jeremiah

No Ceiling by Cody Simpson

True love by Pink feat Lily Rose

Time of our lives by Pitbull

Rather be by Clean Bandit

One step closer by Shane Harper

U smile by Justin Bieber

Want to want me by Jason Derulo

After the dancing, me and Thomas got into a car. On the back it said 'Just Married'. We drove off into the sunset. It felt like a scene from a movie.

(This is the end of the book. The songs that were listed will be in the next part after this so you can listen to them)