Chapter 15: The Cast

When I woke up from sleeping gas, I saw that I was in a different room. I was alone. My phone was next to my bed so I decided to call Thomas. The phone started ringing.

Thomas❤: Hello

Me: Hey Tommy. Can you come over here? I'm lonely.

Thomas❤: Of course. I was just getting some food at Subway. Do you want anything?

Me: Can you get me a sweet onion chicken teriyaki sub with Italian bread?Also some root beer.

Thomas❤: Ok. I'll be back in ten minutes love.

Me: Ok, bye. I love you.

Thomas❤: I love you too. Bye.

I hung up the phone and turned the TV on. It was giving The Scorch Trials so I started watching it.

After about ten minutes, Thomas came back.
"Tommy!" I exclaimed.
"Ally!" He exclaimed.
He ran up to me and wrapped me in a big hug. Just then Dylan, Bella, Kaya, Ki Hong, and Will came into the room. They all hugged me. My parents and Bella's mom came together afterwards. They all hugged me too. The three of them had to go to work though so they left. I was left in the room with my friends.
"How long have I been asleep?" I asked.
"About seven hours." He said.

It was already Monday. I still had Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday until I have to go back to school.

After eating my sub from Subway, I pressed the button to call a nurse. I told her that I was ready to leave. She nodded and went to get the paper work.

When she came back, Thomas and I signed all of those papers. The hospital gave Thomas permission to watch me in his house since my parents work all the time. I was excited about that.

We can leave now. The nurse Thomas my crutches and she sat me down in a wheel chair. She pushed me toward the exit. When we got outside I got up. Thomas handed me the crutches and I started heading to the car. Everyone else left before me and Thomas.

Thomas started driving to his house. When we got there, he helped me out of the car. My dark blue cast was really heavy. It would take a while to get used to it. Thomas handed me my crutches and we started walking toward the door. Thomas unlocked it and held the door open for me.
"Thanks Tommy." I said as I walked inside.

Thomas carried me up the stairs to his room. I was going to live here for a while. Thomas already had everything set up for me. He put my clothes on one side of his dresser and his clothes on the other side. Thomas also put up one of my Star Wars posters since we both liked it.

On the computer, the screen had a picture that was the same as Thomas's lock screen on his phone. Awww, he changed it for me. My pillow was even on his bed. I guess I really am going to live here.

I laid down on Thomas's bed.
"Tommy, why'd you put my pillow on your bed? I could've used one of yours. I do appreciate it though." I smiled.
"Well I waned you to have something from your room at home. Also this isn't just my bed. We share it now so it's our bed." He said.
"Awww your so adorable. Thank you for everything Tommy." I said.
"Hey do you want to watch a movie?" He asked after a few minutes.
"Sure. You pick." I said.

He chose the first Star Wars movie. We were both major Star Wars fans. My favorite characters were the droids. R2-d2, C3po, and BB-8. They are so adorable.

After watching the movie, I was getting tired. I was exhausted from all of this bad stuff happening. Thomas laid next to me and I could hear his snoring. He was so cute when he slept. I couldn't help but stare and play with his hair. I fell asleep with my hand still in his hair.