Chapter 12: Dinner Disaster

Bella's POV

I am in Dylan's house with him. I needed to have some time away from my mom because of what she did at dinner. I've been here over night. Right now it is 4:00 P.M. I am watching TV on the couch when Dylan comes up to me.
"Bella, go put on some nice clothes so we can go." He said.
"Go where?" I asked.
"You'll see." He said as he walked to his room. Dylan started grabbing some clothes and went to the bathroom. I guess he's serious about leaving.

I grab some clothes from my bag and start changing. I put on a black dress and some matching heels. When Dylan comes out of the bathroom, I start doing my hair. I leave it loose and just curl it. I put on some eyeliner, eye shadow, and lip gloss. Now I'm ready. I walk out to the living room and find Dylan waiting on the couch.
"Come on." He said as he got up. We went outside and got into the car. Dylan drove up to a parking lot. I looked around and smiled at what I saw. It was my favorite restaurant, Olive Garden.
"Dylan, are we eating at Olive Garden?!" I asked excitedly.
"Yup!" He said.
He parked the car and we started getting out. I ran toward Dylan and hugged him.
"Thank you! Thank you!" I said.

We walked in and sat at a table. Dylan had is reserved for us. A waiter immediately came.
"May I take your order?" The waiter asked.
"Yes. Can I have some salad, bread sticks, and chicken alfredo?" Dylan said. The waiter started writing it down.
"For Bella, she will have the same." He added.
"What would you like to drink?" The waiter asked.
"A coke and peach tea." Dylan answered. The waiter nodded and left.
"How did you know my favorite meal here?" I asked curiously.
"Hey, I listen to you when you talk about yourself." Dylan answered.

After about ten minutes, the waiter can with the bread sticks, salad, and our drinks. He told us that the rest of our food will be ready shortly. Right after the waiter left, Dylan and I started digging into the food. It was so delicious. When we finished, the waiter came with the chicken alfredo. I noticed his mustache was crooked.
"There's something wrong with your mustache." I pointed out.

Wait a minute. That isn't a real mustache. Who is this guy? I decided to pull the mustache off of his face. I did and saw that it was......... Thomas!
"Thomas what are you doing here?!" I yelled.
Suddenly he picked up a walky talky (I don't know how to spell that). He started talking into it.
"Code red! Code red!" He yelled into it.
The voice in the walky talky answered.
"Plan b! Run away!" The voice said. I recognized it as Allison's voice.

All of a sudden, Thomas starts running away. He runs out the door, still carrying our food. I watch through the window as he jumps into his car. Allison was there. They started driving away.
"What just happened?" I asked no one in particular.
"I don't know." Dylan answered.

Allison's POV

Thomas got in the car and started driving away. We were spying on Dyaln and Bella. I was curious to see what their first date would be like.

Thomas drives up to his house and parks in the drive way. We start running inside the house and close the doors. We hear a car pulling up in the drive way. I think Bella and Dylan followed us.
"Hide!" I whisper yell at Thomas.

We start running out the back door. We left the front door open and the two others started coming in. We ran out to Thomas's car and hid. We ducked down and snuck a few peeks at them. Bella turned around and almost saw us. I'm glad she didn't.

They ended up leaving after giving up. As they left, me and Thomas ran back into the house. This time we locked the doors. We ran upstairs, laughing. The look on their faces was hilarious.

We started laying on Thomas's bed, watching TV. We were watching Phantom Halo. Thomas is in that movie. I jumped when he got part of his finger cut off by this Chinese girl.

"Do you want to eat some of that food we took from Dylan and Bella?" Thomas's asked as the movie ended.
"Sure." I answered.
We started walking downstairs to the kitchen. We ate the food then went back upstairs. I fell asleep and Thomas did soon after too.