Chapter 11: Dinner At Bella's House

It is almost time to go to Bella's house for dinner. I grab clothes from my bag and go toward one of the bathrooms. I get in and lock the door. I put on a blue, short sleeves shirt and some black skinny jeans. I have some black boots and put them on. I decide to do a Katniss braid on my hair, again. When I come out of the bathroom, I see that Thomas is already dressed. He has a white t-shirt on and some jeans. He walks up to me with a smile and grabs my hands."
"You look absolutely beautiful love. Just bloody beautiful." He says.
"Awww, thanks Tommy." I say.

We start walking down the stairs. Once we get down there, I grab my jean jacket and put it on. Thomas and I walk to his car and get in. He starts driving and a song called here by Alessia Cara came on. I started singing. We got to Bella's house and parked in the drive way. Thomas opened the door for me and helped me out. We walked hand in hand toward the door. I rang the door bell.

Surprisingly, Dylan came to the door and opened it.
"Hey guys." He said.
"Hi Dylan. Can we come in?" I asked.
He moved his hand as if to show us to come in. We started walking in, still holding each other's hands. Bella's mom came up to me and gave me a big hug. I was always her favorite of all of Bella's friends.
"What's for dinner?" I asked.
"I made home made pizza. I know how much you and Bella like it." She said as she walked to the kitchen.

Me and Thomas sat down on the couch next to Bella.
"Hi Bella." I said.
"Hey Allison." She said.
We all started a conversation about food. Then we heard Bella's mom.
"Dinner's ready!" She yelled.

We all walked toward the table and sat down. Thomas and I sat together on one side. Bella and Dylan sat on the other side. Bella's mom sat on a different side. There was an awkward silence as we all ate our food. Bella's mom saw this and decided to start a conversation.
"So, Allison. Is this your boyfriend." She asked.
I choked on my food and Thomas patted my back.
"Uh, yes." I said.
"Oh really? How long have you two been dating?" She asked.
"About two months." Thomas spoke up.
"Wow. You two are a cute couple. You look perfect for each other." She said.
"Thank you so much. Thomas is amazing." I said while smiling. I'm glad someone see's that me and Thomas are the perfect couple.
"How's school for you Thomas?" She asked.
"It's perfect now that Allison is there." He answered. I blushed and looked down at my pizza.
"Awww, that's so cute. Allison you got a romantic one. He's a keeper." She said. I nodded in agreement. After that, there was more awkward silence. Bella's mom broke the silence, again.
"Bella, is this your boyfriend?" She asked. Bella literally spit her soda all over the place. Thomas shielded me like a protective boyfriend. I smiled at him and he smiled back. We were brought back to reality when her mom asked the question again.
"Bella, is this your boyfriend? I want to meet my future son in law." She said.
"I am her boyfriend. I love your daughter very much. She is my everything." Dylan said.
"Yup, he is my boyfriend mom." Bella said.
"Ok. That's all I needed to know. Is everyone finished?" She asked.
Everyone nodded and gave her their plates and cups. It was time for me and Thomas to go so we said our goodbyes and went outside. We drove away, back to Thomas's house.

"That dinner was weird." I said suddenly.
"I couldn't agree more." He said.

When we got home, I went straight to a bathroom that Thomas claimed is my bathroom. I changed into some pajamas and went to Thomas's room. I started laying in bed. I started to fall asleep. Right before I blacked out, I heard a voice. "Goodnight love." It was Thomas. I was too tired to answer and completely fell asleep.