Chapter 25: Relaxing

Thomas's mother, Tasha, made a huge dinner. Before she gave us food her husband, Mark, came home from work. I sat down next to Thomas. Ava sat at the end of the table by herself. Tasha amd Mark sat together across from me and Thomas.

For dinner we had steak, potatoes, mashed potatoes, chicken, salad, and corn. I got some of each.
"This is absolutely delicious." I said while eating everything on my plate.
"Thank you." She said with a smile.
"She's a keeper Tom." Mark said. I blushed.

After dinner I went with Thomas to our room. There were green covers on the king sized bed. Also there were posters on the wall. Most of them are Star Wars posters. A giant flat screen TV was on the wall.

Thomas laid on the bed and grabbed the remote. I decided to lay next to him. He put Sharknado 3 on the TV. I love that movie and he knows it. We cuddled on the bed and started watching. Every once in a while, Thomas would sneak and kiss my cheek. I would blush and keep watching the movie.

When the movie finished, Thomas put a show on that we both needed to catch up on. It was Once Upon A Time. We needed to watch the last episode from season 5.

When it finished, I started crying. Killian (aka Captain Hook) died. He is my favorite character besides Emma. Thomas hugged closer. I cried into his chest silently. I didn't want anyone else to see me like this.
"You know what would male you happy?" Thomas asked.
"Having Killian be alive?" I guessed.
"Yes, but no. Do you want to watch Doctor Who?" He asked.
"Yes!!" I yelled too loudly.
"I think my parents heard that." Thomas said with a chuckle. I started giggling.while Thomas put on my favorite episode from Doctor Who. It is the first episode from series two in the new Doctor Who. Not the classic one.
Scene:
(It is up above so you can watch)
"Who exactly are you?"
"Well that's the question."
"I demand to know who you are!" The sicorax yelled at The Doctor.
"I don't know! " The doctor yelled.

That is my favorite scene. It is so awesome. Thomas thinks so too. He is lucky though because he got to meet the person who played The Tenth Doctor, David Tennant. I've always wanted to meet him because the character he plays is my favorite doctor in the show.

After watching that, Thomas took me outside so we could walk around and go sight seeing. London is beautiful. When it was getting dark, we decided to go home. As we started walking back, a big guy came out of no where.
"Give me your money!" He yelled. I started getting tears in my eyes. Thomas gave the guy all the money he had. It was only fifty dollars. The guy seemed satisfied though and he ran away. Thoma scarried me bridal style since I was scared and crying.

When we got home, Thomas rang the door bell. Ava opened the door.
"What happened?" She asked worried.
"This guy tried to rob us and she got really scared." He answered.
"Oh no." Ava said.
Tasha made me some tea and cookies. The cookies and tea were delicious. After eating, Thomas took me upstairs.
"Do you feel better?" He asked. I nodded and fell asleep with my head on his chest and his arm around my shoulders.