Chapter 13: No School

I wake up to the sound of an alarm. It is Thomas's alarm. I get up and grab some clothes. I go into my bathroom and start changing into my jean shorts and a shirt that says #BOSS. I suddenly hear a knock at the door.
"Morning love." Thomas says with his adorable, British accent.
"Good morning Tommy." I say as I finished putting my shirt on. I put my hair up into a pony tail and brush my teeth. When I'm done, I go downstairs. The smell of bacon hits my nose like a wrecking ball. Thomas is making some breakfast.

Once I get downstairs, I run up to Thomas and wrap my arms around his neck. His sweet scent, overpowering the smell of bacon.
He hugs me back and I kiss his cheek. He hands me a plate with pancakes and bacon in it. I eat it right away and grab my backpack, shoes, and phone. I put my phone in my pocket, then put my shoes on. Me and Thomas walk out the door and go into the car. He starts the car and drives us to school.
When we get there, he parks and we get out.

*Time Skip *

Me and Thomas walk out of school and get into the car. We have a week off of school because there is a stomach virus spreading around. We drive away to my house. I do my home work really quickly when I get there. Me and Thomas decide to go to the beach. Maybe we should invite Bella and Dylan. After all, we do owe them because of what we did yesterday. I decide to text Bella.

I'm sorry about what we did yesterday. I decided to make it up to you and Dylan by bringing you guys to the beach. Do you want to come?

I guess so. I'll meet you at Sunny Side Beach in two hours.

Ok👍

"They are going to come." I inform Thomas. He nods and starts getting everything ready. He packs towels, sunscreen, blankets, and goggles. I decide to make us some lunch to pack. I get some ham, cheese, bread, and any other ingredients I needed to make a ham and cheese sandwich. As I start putting the ingredients together, I feel arms wrap around me from behind. I look back to see Thomas. I smile. He stays like this while I finish. I hand him the sandwiches, water, and iced tea. He packs everything and I go get dressed. I put on my swim suite and flip flops. Before leaving out the door to Thomas's room, I grab my phone, headphones, and a book I'm reading. It's called The 5th Wave.

I run downstairs and see that Thomas is ready. He grabs a backpack that we packed our stuff in. I grab my phone, book, headphones, his phone, and his headphones. We walk out to the car and put everything in the trunk except for our phones. I bring them with me to the front of the car. I get in and buckle my seat belt. Thomas does the same. My phone is about to die so I ask Thomas if I could use his to look for the quickest way to go to the beach while my phone charges. Right when I turn the phone on, I see that I need to type in a password.
"What's the password?" I ask.
"The password is Allison." He says.
"Awww. You put my name as your password. That's so sweet." I say.
"Wait, and you have a picture of me and you as your lock screen. So cute." I say.

The picture is a picture of me and Thomas. He had his arms wrapped around my waist from behind. I was looking up at his face and smiling. He was looking down at my face with the adorable smile I love. This is so cute. It reminds me of my wallpaper for my phone. It is a picture of me and Thomas too. But in this one, Thomas is smiling and kissing me on the cheek. I am blushing and looking at the camera. These pictures were taken not too long ago. I really love Thomas.

The whole way there, me and Thomas were singing to songs on the radio. It took an hour and thirty minutes to get to the beach. Bella and Dylan were there before us. I got out of the car and ran to Bella. We hugged. After that I ran and hugged Dylan. I then ran back to the car and helped Thomas unload everything from the trunk.